Followers

Monday 11 October 2021

Carlin's Card Paradise - Challenge #39 Guest Designer - theme "It Flys"

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet one. On Saturday we had a lovely walk around Cams Bay near Fareham in Hampshire. We hadn't been on a long walk for ages.  The route was mostly by the water. It did make a nice change. In the afternoon we spent time in the garden. There was a lot of tidying up to do. On Sunday we met friends for Sunday lunch at our local garden centre. They do a good roast there. It was nice doing some normal things after a week of sorting out care for our parents. 

A little while ago I won one of the challenges at Carlin's Card Paradise and I was asked to be a guest designer for challenge #39.  The theme is "It Flys". Here is my card. 


As you know I have been struggling to craft. To make this card I got out all my John Next Door dies and my Clarity Designer paper. The frame came from the Forest Frame die set. I used a Clarity sticker for the sentiment. 


It was an honour to be asked to be a Guest Designer. I am pleased that I found time to make a card. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the challenge blog. 


I do like to get my older dies out from time to time. All the dies I used are John Next Door dies and all the papers apart from the white frame are Clarity Designer papers. I added gems for a bit of bling. 


This will be another card for my stash. I need to get back to making Christmas cards. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, a very pretty card for your GDT spot, so pretty.xx

karin said...

Such a beautiful card you have made for the current challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs. Thanks for being our guest designer.
Take care and enjoy your day.
Karin

Wendy L said...

It is a really gorgeous card, xxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Jackie on your win and your guest spot, well deserved.
This card is gorgeous, lovely colours and a fabulous design, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Congrats on the GDT spot. Your card is beautiful xoxo

Littlelamb said...

A gorgeous card Jackie.🤗

aussie aNNie said...

This is one stunning card, wow, those butterflies just pop off the page. xxx

Rocky said...

Very pretty, thought those butterflies looked familiar.

JD/ Jill said...

Sp Pretty I like the colors that you used!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful card and congratulations on becoming guest designer for the challenge, such striking butterflies, Take care, Michelle x