Followers

Friday 1 October 2021

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog Challenge #92 Sponsor Hetty Clare Art - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We have been very busy. The care for my husband's parents is under way. We had a meeting with the Care Company yesterday. There is a bit more to sort out but things are progressing. Also we have things to do for my parents. Last week I did some invigilating it was back to way we used to do it. I am finding it harder to find time to craft. For this reason I am stepping back a little from the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. For the following two months I will just be doing comments I won't be making anything. Hopefully things will calm down soon. 

Here is my card for this month's challenge. I used an image from Hetty Clare Art.


The die set I used around the image is a John Next Door Addition die called Elderflower. 

There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Smile and it is available HERE. I coloured the image with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. 


Have a good weekend. I hope that October is kind to you. 

Happy crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful creation Jackie. It is time consuming taking care and making provisions for elderly parents I know. Mine live far away so it's even more difficult. Glad you are taking time out and not taking on too much. Shabneez x

tilly said...

this is my fave crafting colour and she looks so pretty with that die-cutting xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, do love the sweet image and the lovely border, so pretty.xx

karin said...

A beautiful digistamp Jackie. You have made a lovely card with it.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful image and card Jackie, lovely colours and design.
Pleased to hear that your parents care needs are being taken care off, always a difficult time for older folks and their families, take care, Kate x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. I love your colour choice. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card! I like colors!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Hope you will have some time to yourself soon.🤗

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jackie ..
Beautiful card .. love the image and fabulous colours
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Rose

Crafting Queen said...

Really love this card Jackie. Hugs Anesha

karenlotty said...

Pretty card My teenage great nieces would love this
Take care and hope everything slots into place for you your parents and parents in law

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie and a lovely image.
I hope you can find some good care solutions for both sets of parents and that things settle down for you all soon xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Very creative card so full of crafty wonders love the whole concept and design. xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo