Followers

Monday 4 June 2018

Always Fun Challenges - the theme is Summer Fun

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead. We spent most of the weekend clearing the ivy from our garage roof. Our neighbours are away which means we can attack the ivy from their side. We did say to them that we would be doing this.

Being Monday the new challenge starts  at Always Fun Challenges the theme this time is Summer Fun. 


I used one of my inky kitchen roll backgrounds on this card. 





The stamp I used  was  one I won from Creative Expressions some time ago. I stamped with Archival ink onto water colour card then I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


The shells were cut with a set that I bought last year when I spent the day with our daughter while her fiance and my husband went on a stag do. She bought them as a treat for me. 


I will add a sentiment to this card when I decide who it is going to be sent to. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card Jackie, loving your inkyness xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love the wee girl. I hate ivy, cant touch it as it makes me come out in spots. Argh!!! So dont envy your weekend job!! Love H x

Alison59 said...

Oh how stunning Jackie; love the background :-)

dbscraftpassion said...

This is lovely Jackie, that image is so sweet

Hugs
Donna xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

htondre@aol.com said...

Lovely work, great shell die cuts

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole J said...

Beautiful summer card, Jackie. The inky kitchen roll looks terrific along with the die cut shells. x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card and coloring.

ALI said...

So sweet Jackie x

Laine said...

Such a cute image and detail Jackie.
Laine
x

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, what a sweet and pretty card, just lovely....xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, dont envy you your ivy clearing job!..
Hugs Pam x

Tracy Welham said...

This is a beautiful card Jackie, and the image is so sweet. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

JMC Creates said...

Cute card love the colours xx

Kate M said...

Lovely watery backgound and sweet little girl! love the shells, great card!
xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, all the elements work so well together.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie. Gorgeous background, fabulous image and wonderful die-cuts xx

Janice said...

A pretty seaside card Jackie, love the shells!
Janice x

Lori Kobular said...

Who doesn't love collecting sea shells at the beach! The image is so pretty and I love the shell dies too!