Followers

Saturday 23 June 2018

Beecy's Place new images In the Woods

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? We are now making more bits for the family wedding in Malta. I was only asked on Thursday. So there isn't long and there are no firm decisions about what they want. I have made some samples I just need them to choose. Enough about me.

You might have seen this post before and some kind people left comments. I got mixed up with the releases so I had to put this post back to drafts.

As you probably know I am the first Guest Designer at Beccy's Place and I have had the chance to work with some wonderful new images.


Being digital images they are very easy to flip. I decided to make another step panel card to show off the happy Deer. I made the paper using surgical spirit and ink on very shiny paper. 


Beccy has lots of great images in her store. If you click on the logo you will be taken there. 




This sentiment just seemed to suit so well. 



They do look very happy don't they? 


Enjoy the rest of the weekend. My husband will be watching the England game and I will probably make their wedding card.  

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I'm smiling and
I still have all my teeth!! Great step card. Hugs Mrs A.

Donna Ellis said...

Congrats, Jackie, on your GDT gig! Your card is fabulous and soooo cute! I love it! xx

Wendy L said...

Super card Jackie. Love the background paper, trying yo experiment myself for ones to go under my parchment, xxx

Crafting Queen said...

What a great card, love it!!!! Anesha

Katie said...

These are so fun

karenlotty said...

A very cute cheeky card
Is rubbing alcohol the same as surgical spirit?
I have tried a technique with rubbing alcohol and alcohol markers on glossy card but if the effect can be done with surgical spirit that is so much easier to get hold of

Kate M said...

Love this card - really cure- great step panel card!
xx

Desire Fourie said...

Jackie I absolutely love the stepper card design and the mirroring the image is very creative.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Great card Jackie, what a fab sentiment x

Janice said...

A very cheeky stepper card Jackie, I love it!
Janice x

The Craft Princess said...

Super cute....great fold! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Priya Satish said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge. - Priya Satish DT