Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog - theme Blooms

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I  have been busy trying to get ahead with my Design Team makes as we are planning to be away quite a lot during the summer.

Today sees the start of a new challenge on the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) challenge blog and the theme is Blooms. This means using flowers as the focal element of the card.


The papers I used were in my stash. 



There are lots of gorgeous digital stamp sets in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


These roses are the pre-coloured ones that come from the With All My Heart Digital Stamp set. I added the background and the ovals with Publisher. 


I hope you have a good day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is a very beautiful card Jackie, lovely image from Beccy too, xxx
Thank you,

Janette said...

So pretty Jackie..x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

gorgeous roses today Jackie

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful roses, Jackie! I love the color choices, and that you have used 3 different shades for visual interest. It's a wonderful card! hugs, de

Hazel said...

A lovely card and you've framed the flowers beautifully. Hazel x

Busy Faith said...

Do you have to use one of your stamps for this challenge? I don't do Digi because I don't have a printer

Jackie T said...

Hi Busy Faith I hope you see this reply. You can use anything for one of our challenges. You could make flowers with dies, or use pre-made flowers. Stamping is fine and so are digi images. We are tied down to any company. We are lucky that Crafty Ribbons have sponsored us this time. Hugs xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the delicate colour combo Jackie on today's card and the very pretty papers

Happy crafting....

June

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a brilliant card and I love that design.
The flower image is so pretty and the papers used match it wo perfectly.
I hope all is well with you.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is beautiful, Jackie xoxo

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie what a super flowery card … so cheereful … well done … hope you are well … soon be the weekend again !! … happy crafting and love sandy xx

ALI said...

Beautiful card x

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie x

Kate M said...

Beautiful digi image and beautiful papers, great colours - great card!!
xx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful floral card Jackie - hope you've managed to get ahead with your DT work! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card, love the old-fashioned romantic feel you've achieved here, Jackie

Sharon Smith said...

Another gorgeous card. I love the rose background paper

Carole J said...

Such a pretty floral card! x

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowers and that background paper looks like it should be wallpaper!