Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

Always Fun Challenges - Colour Inspiration

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope you are ready for the week ahead.

A quick update on my dad. He is still in hospital his sodium level is down to normal and his potassium are rising. There is now a problem with his heart and he is waiting for a pacemaker to be fitted. We are travelling up everyday to Fleet from Southampton. We feed my mum and take her to visit dad, take her home put her to bed and get home about 9:00. My husband works in the morning before be travel up he is using his annual leave. I think this will be going on for a while. Because of all this I am stepping down from this Design Team and there maybe some others I am afraid. 

Being Monday it is time for the new challenge at Always Fun Challenges and this time there is Colour Inspiration.


When I saw the colours they made me think of a baby card. I wanted to make another tri-shutter card for a baby girl and this seemed to be the ideal opportunity.  The shape is easy to make and make and fun to decorate. I used a selection dies to decorate this card. 


This is the colour inspiration. 

Why not join our challenge they are always fun. 


One of our nieces is expecting and now I am ready with a card. 

Happy Crating

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely design.xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, very intricate.

Take all the time you need for your Mum and Dad, dont worry about MAWTT. xxxx

karenlotty said...

A lovely card I have never made this card shape I must try as it looks beautiful
Please take care of yourself and don’t worry about blogs etc Has your husband tried applying for Carers/Compassionate/Special Leave or whatever his company calls it, so that he doesn’t have to keep using his annual leave?
Take care xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love seeing your cards in this shape, its another cracker. Sorry to hear you are stepping down for the team, but totally understand, you must be so busy just now. Hope Dad gets his pacemaker fitted soon. They are amazing things!! Hazelxx

Laine said...

So sorry to hear your news Jackie. I also have not been about on blogger for various reasons and am doing catch up this morning. Its such a worry when your parents are elderly and ill. I remember it well! Mine were 500 miles away! Sending every good wish for a speedy recovery to your Dad. Much love, Lainexxx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design Jackie I love hte shape as well its gorgeous. Hope things go well with your Dad look after yourself they are long days Love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie :-)

Prayers for you all xx

Kate M said...

Super Tri-shutter baby card Jackie. Sorry to hear that dad is still in hospital, but I know from experience it's so tiring with all the hospital visits and looking after your mom. as well as trying to keep things ticking over at home. Thoughts and prayers winging their way over for a speedy recovery - do take care of yourself, its so easy to forget about yourself when others' needs are greater!
When you get a minute - if that happens shortly, perhaps you could send me an email with your address so I can send you the little parcel of goodies you won on my Blogaversary. It wont go anywhere else but to you so just when you get a minute!
Love Kate
xxx
PS its katemartin@sky.com

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, Jackie. Continued prayers for you and yours xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What an amazing baby keepsake - perfect for a baby diary or room decor! Your details are amazing, Jack, and so beautifully done. I especially like the non pinky details! LOL hugs and prayers, de

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and wonderful design. Wishing your dad a speedy recovery. Don't forget to take care of you too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely colours Jackie. Sorry to hear your dad is still in hospital, it must be very worrying for you all. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome baby card!

Janice said...

Love these style cards you make Jackie, such a fab keepsake.
Janice x