Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 76 - June 2020 - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors


I am back again, I have  two blog posts today. Well it is the first of the month and lots of challenges are starting. I can't really believe we have got to June we have had such a strange year. 

Here is my Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog card. Challenge 76 has started the theme is Anything Goes. Our fabulous sponsor is Polkadoodles and there is a prize. So it is worth entering. 



The first thing I did was to colour the image. Then I found some packing with a pattern I liked that suited the image. I added two ribbons to the design. I liked the way they looked together. 


There are so many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


I used the Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion - Fuzzypuffs digi stamp which is available HERE. I created a background on the computer I added the image on top. I printed onto Neenah card stock and I coloured the image with Promarkers. The image and it's mats were cut with the Double Pierced Square dies from Creative Expressions.  I have made a few Feel Better cards lately.  The Banner die and the sentiment are Crafter's Companion dies. 


I am sure this cute little card would cheer someone up. I do have a cousin who likes hedgehogs very much. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a good week. 





Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Wendy L said...

So pretty and a cute image Jackie,xxx

Alison59 said...

Aw how cute is this Jackie :-)

p.s. I'm using Perga liners for my colouring.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card Jackie. Have a great day.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
this is xuch a very sweet image and a gorgeous design too.
Love your background you created on the computer.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and lovely Jackie
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful image and lovely design on the wonderful get well soon card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. Lovely layers and an adorable image xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Adorable hedgehog and your card is gorgeous xx

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Safe safe and take care

Janette said...

Very sweet card Jackie, hope your keeping well.xx

Shabneez said...

I love that hedgehog Jackie - so very cute! Shabneez x

Mrs A. said...

I always colour first and then go in search for papers to match. Your hedgie is adorable. Hugs Mrs A. A

Lisa J said...

This card would put a smile on anyones face. Its lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jackie, that little hedgie is so precious and your coloring is marvelous! Love your paper choices. It's delightful to see you playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love this image, TOO precious.

Janice said...

Pretty card Jackie, a beautifully coloured image.
Janice x

Dorlene Durham said...

Oh my goodness! This little guy is so cute and the card is adorable. I love the square shaped card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable card, I just love hedgehogs, perfect for a get well card too. Take care Michelle x