Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

The A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge - June Challenge - Floral Birthday Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Well June has just begun. Who would have realised that all of this would still be going on. Though things do seem to be easing up a bit. I do hope that we aren't rushing into things. I would hate for there to be another spike. 

The new challenge has started at the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge blog the theme is the ever popular Anything Goes and there are fabulous digi papers on offer as prizes. 


I started with the gorgeous Hue digi papers. They are so pretty. 
Our challenges are always fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken to the blog. 


I used the Happy Birthday die from Creative Expressions. 


The flowers and leaves were made with the Passion Flower die set, from Creative Expressions and the Hue digi papers. 


This will be another card for my stash. 

Stay safe and take care. 




Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Janette said...

Good morning Jackie to another beautiful day, I don't think I could go on much longer without this glorious weather...
Your card is really beautiful, love those flowers and pretty papers.
I too am very worried about lifting this to soon, here in the NW we are being told the actual numbers are rising all the time and last night our local hospital gave a statement to say they can't cope with this virus much longer, so I think we should all be careful. Stay safe.xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Jackie :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is so pretty, Jackie. I love the colors xoxo

Gwyneth said...

Another beautiful card Jackie.
GG

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a beautiful card, I love those flowers and the colour scheme you have gone for. I really like the wee hedgehog in the next card too, its so cute. Im like you and hope things arent going too fast with lifting the sanctions. Mind you we are a bit behind you here in Scotland, Stay Safe, Hazelxx

Andree said...

A really pretty card Jackie. Lovely die-cut flowers and floral paper.
Stay safe in these strange times xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, pretty design and love the detailed flowers xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, stunning die cuts, great layers!

Janice said...

Pretty floral card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and lovely dies, such pretty flowers. Take care Michelle x