Followers

Friday 19 June 2020

Pretty Floral Birthday Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We seem to be getting busier as each week goes by. This weekend coming will be a busy one. Most of the plans involve being outside so I hope that the weather holds. 

I have been struggling to craft and to be honest it is not getting any easier. Most of the things I make seem to be very simple and I am not sure that people want to see those. Anyway here is a simple card that I made from an old card. 


I created a purple card blank. Then I cut the old card to fit the card blank. 


I cut the Renmore die set and backed it with a purple mat. I added two butterflies cut with the Small Butterflies dies. Both are from the John Next Door range. The sentiment was cut with a Crafter's Companion die. 


This is a pretty little card to send to someone. 

Have a good weekend. 




Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Jackie. Really like the colours.

Janette said...

Gorgeous Jackie this is so pretty and I happen to love 'simple', we all know we can and do make more eleborate designs at times, but sometimes CAS is just perfect, your cards are always lovely Jackie.
Have a good weekend.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty card Jackie! Enjoy your weekend. Shabneez x

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful Jackie - come on, show us your simple! I love simple :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the papers and beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, the papers are wonderful,xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Hi Jackie,
This card looks gorgeous and a great recyle of the original card. I am struggling too to get any cards made. My attention span of anything is zilch at the moment and I can't settle to doing anything for any length of time. Loads of things started and then discarded. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

CAS is good and love the beautiful B.paper and large die
carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this card, those pretty papers are super, hope your weekend is great and that your weather is good for you too, dull forecast here once again!! Hazelxx

pam said...

Such a pretty card Jackie, love the papers.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

I think it’s gorgeous and yes we want to see “simple cards”. They still require time and effort I know exactly what you mean about crafting just lately It take me so much effort to just slob in front of the tele with some crochet
I love the kingfisher card My great grandad was a gamekeeper and I assume from his employers had wooden display cases of a few animals As a child I inherited a fabulous case with 2 kingfisher I loved them

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, lovely papers x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Kathy said...

Lovely, Jackie - that background paper is gorgeous.

Janice said...

A really pretty card Jackie, lovely colours.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Jackie, those butterflies are so pretty and really highlight that lovely backing paper.Take care Michelle x