Followers

Thursday 27 May 2021

A Christmas Card for the May Rudolph Days Challenge

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? Today is the day we are going for our second jab. I will let you know how we get on. 

The May Rudolph Days Challenge has already started. This challenge runs from the 25th of the month until the last day of the month. I had to go back through my files to find a Christmas card I hadn't posted. I have been very busy and I haven't made any Christmas cards lately. I am hoping to get back on track. Here is what I found. 


The patterned papers were in my stash. All the dies I used are older ones from the John Next Door range. 


This is not the scene that comes with the Round Bauble die set. The scene comes from the Sam's Circles die set. I added the Santa from the Christmas Time die set. 

I am not sure which die set this sentiment comes from. It seemed appropriate with all the deer on the card. 


This is another card for my stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Jackie

Gr Karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, good luck with the jab, sure your going to be ok, lesser of two evils I think.
Your card is gorgeous, love the icy blue.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
I love your wonderful card and the great design.
The papers and dies used are fab and you have done such a great job with this creation.

Take some paracetamols after you jab and then hopefully you won't have any aches and pains.
That's what I did and it worked.

Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Liz said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Jackie. Hope you don't get any after effects from your jab. xx

tilly said...

a beautiful soft blue for Christmas, my fave, I had no problems with my 2nd, after an infected arm with my first lol xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. I haven’t started my Christmas cards yet either.🤗

Shabneez said...

Super card Jackie! Hope you are both ok after your jab yesterday. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Gorgeous Jackie!

scrappymo! said...

Love the look of all the leaping stags. They look great leaping around the tranquil forest scene. That forest scene die is stunning.
What a wonderful card!

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

cuilliesocks said...

I ope having your jab went okay Jackie and that you have no nasty side effects.
Your card is lovely, gorgeous dies and you've designed it beautifully, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun, love the layering
Hugs Shell xx

Rachel Webber said...

Love the colours, very cool for Christmas & the reindeer are just fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.
Rachel DT

Anonymous said...

a very festive card featuring some beautiful reindeer dies! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT