Followers

Sunday 30 May 2021

Itty Bitty Botz Encore Week at Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. The weather has been very good. Today is our daughter's 30th birthday. We are going to be spending most of the day with them. 

This week is Encore Week at Beccy's Place where one of the older digital images sets is highlighted. This time the image set is Itty Bitty Botz. A set of really cute robots. 

Here is the card I made using the Shutter Card die set from the John Next Door range. 


I have had the rocket paper in my stash for so long. It was nice to use it on a project. I used the precoloured images. 



This was a fun card to make. I think the Shutter Card style suited the robots. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Absolutely brilliant card, Jackie. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant card Jackie, the robots are fab love this xx

Crafting Queen said...

Just love this card Jackie. Must try this shape. Have a great day. Anesha

Wendy L said...

You have made a lovely card for a kiddie, xxxx

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes this week and hope you had a lovely day with your daughter

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant idea Jackie.🤗

aussie aNNie said...

ooh what a stunning card and loving those awesome images too. x

cuilliesocks said...

This is a fabulous card Jackie, I do love botz, and your design is brilliant. I hope your daughter has a lovely birthday, and you all have a lovely day together, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Janice said...

Great card Jackie, something very different!
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow, this shutter card is so cool Jackie, I love it, Michelle x