Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Southey Squares and Stencil Relatives new from the John Next Door Range

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We seem to be getting busier and busier. This week I have two felting workshops to help at and I have a few things that I need to be making. 

Today is the day the John Lockwood aka John Next Door releases his Southey Square dies and the Stencil Relatives and the Stencil Family Occasions die sets. 

I had the Southey Squares and the Stencil Relative dies to work with. I also used the Periwinkle die set and the Small Flowers and Small leaves die sets. 


The brief was to use as many combinations of relatives as I could. First up Special Cousin. 


Now Grandfather and Grandmother. I was thinking of my husband's parents when I made this one. 


I don't have a step daughter. This card could be for any achievement. 


We are actually Great Aunt and Uncle to our great niece and nephew. 


I do have a special son-in-law. 


I did use the Stencil Number dies to add to this card. It is just great how many combinations you can make with the dies. 


So here are all my samples together. At 6:00 I will find out which one's have been used on the Craft Store shows.  

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful set of cards Jackie. Just love the one with the cogs. Hugs Anesha

Hazel (Didos) said...

These cards are super, what a great set for John to share. Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

You've certainly been busy Jackie, a lovely array of cards, all beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. I also like the new tartan die.of John’s. I can go and have my second Covid Jab next week.

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! These are all amazing cards. lOts of great ideas there...

aussie aNNie said...

wow Jackie, these are brilliant, love them all..xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all gorgeous, Jackie xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

ALI said...

Great selection and lovely designs x

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Jackie! Each one of your cards is more beautiful than the last! Your use of layers and shapes and textures with those words it’s just incredible. I love each one. Thanks so much for today’s inspiration. Hugs, de

tilly said...

what a gorgeous set of cards and all so pretty, they are lovely new dies xx

Janette said...

Don't know how I missed these beauties Jackie so sorry. Love them, wonderful set of cards. Xx