Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2021

The last of my makes with the John Next Door Christmas Box kit.

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We seem to be getting busier and busier. At the moment we are trying to sort out care for my in-laws. They have done so well they are both in their 90s and now is the time for a bit of extra  help. So there is a lot to be done. Fortunately we were able to get petrol so we can do all the driving around we need to do. 

These are the last of the cards I made for the release of the John Next Door Christmas Craft kit. These cards use some of the extra cards that were in the One Day Special along with the Box Kit. Everything proved to be very popular. I have ordered a few of the bits I didn't get to play with before the launch. 


I just love the papers that came with the kit. The papers I used are shiny more like the ones that come in the paper pad. For this card I made a background with strips of paper and then I used the embossing folder from the Box Kit. 


This card is made with the papers and the Holly frame. The corners are from a previous Christmas release. 


I just had to use the Silent Night die with the Silent Night paper. The Holley adds an extra Christmassy touch. 


Here we go tartan paper, the embossing folder, foliage from the Box Kit and the Silent Night die set. 


Final card with the papers the Holly frame and the Silent Night. 

Here are all the cards together. I made 15 cards for the launch shows. I know the other Angels made lots too. All the dies, papers and stamps work so well together they are joy to use. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, a beautiful set of lovely cards, the DP is so festive and I love the designs.
Do hope you can sort some help for your parents in law. Its hard when this happens, but they brought us up so its time to pass it back.xx

tilly said...

5 more beautiful cards and all so different xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully styled cards Jackie, loving the papers and all the different designs, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what super makes and they all look really gorgeous and so fabulous.
Love every one of them and the colours look amazing with the tartan and the music paper.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

JD/ Jill said...

All are so beautifully done!

aussie aNNie said...

These are just beautiful, loving the stunning projects you made and the lovely colour used. xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards Jackie. Love them all. Looking forward to getting my parcel. Hope you get everything sorted for your in laws. Not easy. Take care.🤗

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so beautiful, Jackie xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are again gorgeous Jackie

gr karin

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Anesha

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful set of cards, made me think I better get cracking and make mine.

Rocky said...

That's one fab collection of cards, the gold corner and green one is my favourite.