Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Apollo Background and Summer Vintage Leaves

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have manged to pick up a cold which has laid me low for a couple of days. I also need to arrange to have the stitches removed from the back of my hand. Apart from that everything is fine. 

Here are my latest makes for the John Next Door range. Unfortunately these dies were delayed in the post. This meant that I only had time to make three samples. It was lovely to see all these cards  on catch-up on Create and Craft. 


I had the Presscut Apollo Background die and the John Next Door Summer Vintage leaves. I placed a patterned paper behind the background die. Not all patterns work behind this die. The sentiment was made with the Stencil Sayings die set. 


Here I cut the Apollo die twice and I cut one in half. It was fun lining up the halves behind the centre panel. I do love how the skeleton leaf has a background. I used the Double flag dies for the sentiment on this one. 


I found one of my inky backgrounds and used it behind the Apollo die and for the background. In the background I used just the skeleton leaves. 

Here are all the cards together. It is lovely to have been able to use these dies. I wonder what I will be making next. 

 Happy Crafting
Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, those dies are really pretty.
I think I have missed something, I knew you said you ahd some kind of mishap, but what happened that you needed stitches.....hope your ok.xx

tilly said...

I hope you are soon feeling better, these are three beautiful cards with the new lattice background and the leaves, xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what gorgeous cards and designs Jackie

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

Hope your are feeling better now Jackie.
Your sample cards are just so lovely, beautiful designs and colours, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous cards love them...
did you receive my facebook invite to my group. xx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creations Jackie. Shabneez x