Followers

Saturday 9 April 2022

Tractor Pull Digital Image Set from Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you all doing. We have just come home from our cruise. The Iona is a fabulous ship. I think we have to have another cruise on her to get to know her better. I have come back slightly damaged, more of that later. 

I am one of the blog contributors for Beccy's Place. This month the fantastic Tractor Pull Digital Image set has been released. Here are my makes with the images. 


This is a very versatile set. Here is a birthday card. 


Now a Christmas card. Both of these cards used  Pre-coloured images. For the Christmas card I used the Stencils Sentiments dies from the John Next Door Range. 


Here I used just one element and a sentiment from the set. The balloons were coloured by me with my Faber Castell Polychromo colouring pencils. 






Here are the cards together. I think this set has lots of potential. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

CathyC said...

this is lovely :) so happy to have discovered your blog :)

karin said...

Fabulous cards with this great set Jackie. It's a joy to play with the images of it. My cards will be placed next week.
How was it at 'de keukenhof '? I had to think at you, the weather wasn't really good last week with that stormy weather.
Take care.
Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what sweet and very beautiful and cheerful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Nice to have you back Jackie and such a lovely set of cards too. Do like using the odd pre-coloured image, it saves on time if you need a quick card.
You have me wondering now as to what has happened to you, hope its nothing sinister. Take care.xx

Wendy L said...

A very versatile digi set, wonderful cards Jackie. Hope you are OK. Xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous cards Jackie, the images are brilliant and you designs are super.
Pleased you had such a wonderful cruise, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning colours and background, love the finish result