Followers

Sunday 3 April 2022

Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary to a Dear Hubby

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Well today is our 40th Wedding Anniversary. We are away cruising on the P&O ship Iona right now. Here is the card I made for my hubby. 


On the 3rd April 1982 we got married at a church in Aldershot. Forty years is a long time. 

I used lots of John Next Door dies. I knew the Stencil Anniversary  dies would be useful. Names are easy with the Stencil Alphabet. 


Here I used the Small Champagne bottle die set. The numbers are from a Britannia die set. 


We both like red wine. The numbers in the middle were cut the Advent numbers die set. 

I will be back soon with a couple more posts. Then I will let you know what I have decided to do about blogging. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, congratulations a beautiful project and love those colours ♥

Janette said...

Happy anniversary to you both and well done, 40yrs is a long time, although its gone in a flash. I hope your enjoying your cruise.
A beautiful card Jackie, and I really hope your not giving up your blog, I feel like I am losing to many blog friends.xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both and have a wonderful cruise. Beautiful card.

karin said...

Happy Anniversary Jackie. Great card you have made. And now you're on your way to the Netherlands? Have a great time, I hope the weather will be fine for your visit at The Keukenhof.
Karin

tilly said...

I hope you both have a great celebratery cruise, well done on 40 years, a beautiful card to mark the occasion xx

karenlotty said...

Glad your husband is recovering
Some great makes Jackie I really must invest in some more alphabet dies and Happy Belated Anniversary xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wishing you both a wonderful Anniversary Jackie, your card is fabulous, what a great design, love the colours.
Hope you have a lovely cruise, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Anniversary to you both and Congratulations.
I do hope you have a wonderful time.
Your card is gorgeous and such a beautiful design.
Love the stencil die cuts and the smaller bottle of chapagne.
Great idea to put the years on the bottles.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it. Anesha

JD/ Jill said...

Great Anniversary card! Congrats on your 40th Anniversary!

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design and lovely rich colours. I bet you are having a great time, xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great and gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Jackie. Hope you're both enjoying the cruise xoxo

Alizabethy said...

Congratulations to you both, what an achievement!

Janis Lewis said...

Happy 40th anniversary! That's wonderful! Great card you made, too. Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

Shabneez said...

A very happy Anniversary to you both. Shabneez x

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jackie
How are you ?
Beautiful card .
Have a great day .