Followers

Sunday 28 October 2018

Hunkydory Christmas card number 14

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? We had a lovely time at  Gun Wharf Quays yesterday. We managed to   do some Christmas shopping and we had a nice meal in Cafe Rouge to use our vouchers. The in the evening on Saturday we went to an Autumn event at our church which was fun. Today should be a bit quieter.

Do you remember the batch of Christmas cards I made from a Hunkydory kit that came free with issue 188 of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine?  Well there were some bits left over from the kit and I was able to make another card.


The paper came from the set it is just so pretty. 


This image was cut from a piece of card in the kit. The sentiment was made with a Tattered Lace die. 


I have enjoyed using this kit and there are still a few bits left. I would like to use it all up this year. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card Jackie and pretty papers have a good day stay warm it is freezing here

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Very pretty, love the traditional scene. x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I have to say Hunkydory do some beautiful kits if you like them, I usually get the club offers and they are fab...
Have a lovely Sunday and stay warm, it really is bitterly cold here...x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Very pretty Jackie, love the colour combo

Happy crafting....

June x

Laine said...

Fabulous card Jackie.
Laine
x

Carole Pollard said...

Glad you had a good day shopping .love this Christmas image and your cards all look fab Enjoy your day love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Super card Jackie; good to use up the bits :-)

Gwyneth said...

Great looking card. I've still got a huge amount of Christmas card kits left. I'm sure I will need to make more as several packs I made have sold already. I never get to the end of one collection before being tempted by another, but I then can mix and match to make more unique cards. I'm impressed that you are aiming to use up every little bit of one collection.
GG

Wendy L said...

Lovely Jackie, I think I got 19 from my set xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous Jackie, very festive x

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jackie, love the pretty scene.
Hugs Pam x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, even better if it was made from "leftovers"! I have been making Hunkydory Christmas cards all week and I love getting more than the 2 cards each topper sheet is supposed to make.
Have a good week
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. I saw this kit and couldn’t decide whether to get it or not. My grandsons live in the area of GunWharf Quays so have been there. Some nice shops. Thank you for sharing the card.

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! I love that Christmas tree scene!

Janet Packer said...

Gorgeous card Jackie - you must have a fabulous stack of Christmas cards ready to send.

Kathy said...

What delightfully traditional feel this card has to it. Just perfect, Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Jackie xoxo

jane stillman said...

A really sweet card x

Shabneez said...

A beautiful card Jackie - you've made great use of the HD kit. Pleased you had a good weekend. Shabneez x

Mrs A. said...

A really sweet nostalgic card. You did well to make as many cards from the kit as you did. Hugs Mrs A.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very pretty today