Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Pollyanna Pickering Robin Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? Round here it is half term. This means that I am able to catch up with some of my friends who still work in schools that is what I am doing today.

I am still making lots of Christmas cards I feel very behind I really should have lots more made by now. I am also getting a few cards together for a friend who is running a fund raising event for her Brownie unit. This is one of the cards I have made for her.


I was a bit naughty and I ordered a paper kit and DVD set from Create and Craft. This cute robin came in the papercraft set it is a Pollyanna Pickering image. I do love her paintings she was such a talented lady. 


When I am crafting there are sometimes bits of card left over from creating a card. They are too good to throw away so I usually try to make a card with them. Apart from the image all of the elements of this card were made with scraps. 


This is a Tattered Lace sentiment. 


Enjoy the rest of the week. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

27 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, another beautiful card, these are really lovely, enjoy your day...x

Gwyneth said...

A lovely Christmas card Jackie.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful jackie
Gr Karin

jane stillman said...

great background and image make this a brilliant card. Hope you enjoy your catch-up with your friends x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love the robin just gorgeous enjoy your day with your friends love and hugs Carole x

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie, robin's are my favourite garden birds, I need to get a wiggle on with making the festive cards and gifts, I'm a bit behind this year. Love & Hugs - Debs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card, love the robin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alison59 said...

Aw this is delightful Jackie :-)

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jackie, love the Robin.
Hugs Pam x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, can't beat robins for Christmas cards, xxx

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Thank you for sharing this with us.

GerJanne said...

It's a Lovely christmascard with little Robin.
Thanks for sharing at CNC!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such a cute bird. Great job

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! I love that robin and the background papers are so pretty!

Katie said...

Beautiful card

karenlotty said...

A lovely card I keep my scraps but never seem to have anything or enough of the right colours to use them

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Judith said...

gorgeous card Jackie - I love traditional 'Robin' cards like this one. Enjoy your catch up week hugs Judith x

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie x

Mrs A. said...

Fab Robin card . We have a Robin visits our garden every day. He has become very knowing and comes to within a few feet when I'm working on the borders. Hugs Mrs A.

Gina said...

Pollyanna's art is always a pleasure to see, and you have shown it off beautifully :) Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Shabneez said...

Beautiful robin creation Jackie. Shabneez x

Laine said...

Beautiful and festive Jackie.
Laine
x

Di said...

Wonderful card Jackie! Quick comment due to 'Dudley Duties!'

Hugs

Di xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

You can't beat a robin on a Christmas card Jackie. So festive and cute

Happy crafting....

June x

MagsB said...

What a lovely, classic Christmas card! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x