Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

Some interesting News

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? Yesterday we went to the Craft Show at Newbury Racecourse It is a good show to go to I did buy a few things it is hard to resist. After we went over to see our daughter to spend some time with our daughter while her hubby was out suit shopping with  his best friend for his wedding. Today we are having a quiet day to catch up. Next week I am invigilating again.

Well my news is that Beccy Muir from the fabulous Beccy's Place has asked me to be one of her blog contributors. This isn't like being on a regular Design Team there are seven of us and we are given specific images to work we don't all get the same. We also have longer to work on our projects. I am every excited to be taking part.


This is a card I made with an image set that I already had. I found the backing paper and ribbon in my stash. 


I even get my own badge to display on my blog. 



For this car I used the Magnolia Digital Stamp set that is available HERE. This is the pre-coloured version of the image. I created the background on the computer and I changed the colour of the sentiment. 


This is the magnolia tree that we have in our garden. At the moment the tree is in tight bud to resist the cold when the weather gets warmer it will be in full bloom. These pictures are from last year. I am very fond of this tree. 



I am very happy to share my news with you. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Jackie that is great news love Beccys images and I have a baby one if these in my garden

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

jane stillman said...

Congratulations on becoming a blog contributor with Beccy's images. The card is gorgeous

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, one of my favourite flowers, so pretty..
Congrats on the new team, you will love it I am sure, enjoy..
Have a Sunday.xx

Kath said...

A beautiful card - I do love magnolias. Congratulations too on being one of Becky's blog contributors.
Kath x

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. The magnolia are gorgeous - both on your card and in your garden. Christine x

ALI said...

Congrats on being a blog contributor, it's a great card, we ave a couple of Magnolia trees, nothing as splendid as yours though x

Sylvia said...

Beautifull card Jackie, love the magnolias and gorgeous colour pallete used for the card. Congrats on being asked to be a contributor on Becky's blog.

Sylv xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful card congrats on the new DT. They are lucky to have you

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and I bet your tree looks wonderful when in full bloom, xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your news! I do love magnolia trees and this card is superb.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Monica C. said...

Congrats Jackie, what a fun project to participate in!! Your card is beautiful and so is the bush in your garden.
Hugs
Monica

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, Jackie! Congratulations on your new role with Beccy's Place - it is very well deserved! Have a great crafty week! x

Carole J said...

Hi Jackie - the last comment was from me - didn't realise it would be left anonymously! x

pam said...

Congratulations on your new DT Jackie...you have done them proud with this gorgeous card.
Hugs Pam x

Liz said...

Congratulations on joining Beccy as one of her blog contributors. Your card is beautiful, I love the colours. xx

Littlelamb said...

Congratulations Jackie. Lovely card. I agree Newbury was a good show. So you bought some bits then. It was good to catch up with you at the show. Haven’t had a chance to try my buys out yet although Granddaughter did try some metal stencils I bought with some texture paste and glitter she bought. She was pleased with her purchases.

Gwyneth said...

Great choice of backing and cardstock colours to go with the lovely image. Your card looks gorgeous. Your photo is great as well. Hope it flowers well for you this year.
GG

carla said...

The magnolias are so pretty and your card looks great.
It's nice to get to know you through Beccy's Place.

See you.
Carla

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card. Congratulations! xoxo

Laine said...

Well done Jackie. Such a lovely card and many congratulations.
Laine
x

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your exciting news Jackie, a well deserved appointment.
I love your card today. I have a magnolia tree in my garden too. It is my favourite part of my little garden, I have a bench which sits below it and in the summer it provides the perfect amount of shade. I love when it flowers in the spring too.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! I can't wait to see what you create! I love those beautiful flowers on this lovely card! The colors are gorgeous!

Janice said...

Congratulations Jackie on your new role, your card is just gorgeous.
Janice x

Shabneez said...

Great news Jackie - look forward to seeing your creations. Love this one! Shabneez x

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely image!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan