Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Oakham Lattice Wedding Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We got back from Suffolk late on Monday. Yesterday I had a bit of time to craft. It was hard to choose what to make and then I remembered a couple we sit with in church who are getting married early next month.

I decided to use the Oakham Lattice die set. I thought it would look good in the easel card format.


I have no ideas what colours they have chosen for the wedding but I thought white and gold would look good. I just love the Oakham Lattice die set from the John Next Door range. There is so much detail in the dies. I added a heart cut with the Mr and Mrs die set from Crafter's Companion. 


To make the stopper for the twisted easel I used the centre dies from the Oakham Lattice die set. The middle section is raised up on foam pads. The congratulations was cut with another Crafter's Companion die. You can't see it in the photos but I used a white glitter card for a bit of sparkle. 


I am pleased with how this card turned out. I can see lots of potential with this die set. To me it has an Art Deco feel. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Monica C. said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! That die is really quite special.
Hugs Monica

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Jackie.
Still ok for top choices tonight????

Janette said...

Very beautiful card jackie, love the die, so elegant.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
this is very stunning card and I love the super colours.
Love that oakham die I think I may have to buy that one after seeing this.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful and I am in LOVE with that JND die!! I can't find it sold in the US! I am so disappointed!

Linda Simpson said...

An elegant wedding card Jackie, love the colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and elegant card Jackie
Gr Karin

ALI said...

Very elegant!

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love this die set. Thanks for letting us see it. What do you think of the new dies?.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely monochromatic wedding card, Jackie! Your twisted easel looks fabulous! hugs, de

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow just stunning with gorgeous papers too

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, just right for a wedding

Kathy said...

This is a beautiful wedding card Jackie.

I've used a heart today too, but my card is for an anniversary

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card Jackie and a classic colour combo.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the colours.
Pam x

Gwyneth said...

Wonderful twisted easel card. Such a nice look.
GG

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous creation - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Carole J said...

So beautiful, Jackie. Gorgeous lattice die and it looks stunning in gold and white. xx

Janice said...

A beautiful easel card for your friends wedding Jackie.
Janice x

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

What a beautifully detailed card! Gold and white is classic for a wedding and love the idea of glitter. I'm sure they will love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Anna-Karin said...

Great work. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT