Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Two masculine cards made with Pollyanna Pickering images

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We really made the most of our extra day at the weekend. We popped out in the morning. First to the garden centre for a coffee and a piece of cake to share. The real reason for going there was to buy another plant for our garden. Then we went to Halfords and my husband bought new windscreen wipers that he fitted when we got home. The new plants for the garden were planted. The potted Christmas tree was repotted. I sorted out the weeds on our drive. My husband also did some filing. It was a good day of catching up on jobs.

I really do like images by Pollyanna Pickering. I think the ones I have chosen this time make fantastic masculine cards.


I decided to make a Father's Day card for my dad. Since the summer when he was very ill his short term memory has been affected. The strange thing is he is very happy now much happier than he has ever been and he says nice things now which he never used to do. I think he will like this image of a tiger. 


The card is on the side and when I walk past it I always think how much I like this tiger. 


This is a Signature die. I have had it for a long time and I use it for just about every Father's Day card I have made. 


Someone from our church was rather ill. It was suggested that I make him a Get Well card. If you notice I used the same backing paper and ribbon for both cards. 


This owl is adorable. 


Here are the two card together. I really do like those images a lot. 

I would like to enter the following challenges;

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, love the layouts and wonderful images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ewelina Nowak said...

Hello Very Beautiful work, I love these cards:)

Mrs A. said...

Both your cards are fab. I have just been given some of her images to use. I struggle with male cards so they were a very welcome addition to my short term stash. Being nosey what plants did you buy? Hugs Mrs A.

ALI said...

Lovely cards Jackie x

pam said...

Two fantastic cards Jackie, beautiful images and layouts.
Hugs Pam x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful cards Jackie and especially love the barn owl. Michelle x

Littlelamb said...

Love both these cards Jackie. I really love owls and this one is gorgeous. I can see 24 in the room I am in not counting the ones in the garden, I keep saying I mustn’t buy anymore. 😀

Janette said...

Two lovely cards Jackie,do love the Tiger a beautiful image. So happy to read about your dad, he sounds well now which must be a huge relief for you. Enjoy your day.xx

Mrs A. said...

If the acre is a red one it will look lovely with the lilac . I only have a small lilac and it is planted in a large pot to keep it contained. It is a dark lilac and has just about finished flowering. It looked lovely this year. Hugs Mrs A.

Jan said...

2 Great cards Jackie xx Jan

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous male cards Jackie

June x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both gorgeous, Jackie xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

These are incredible Nature creations, Jackie, and such beautiful layers with the mirror card! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Wow Jackie! These are two stunning Father's Day cards! I love the owl and the tiger, such beautiful creatures!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great cards today Jackie. Lovely animals

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are wonderful with you. I do like cards with a nature theme. They are suitable for all.
GG

Janice said...

Super images Jackie, fabulous masculine cards.
Janice x

Helen said...

Fabulous cards, Jackie - very striking.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x