Followers

Monday 13 May 2019

Beccy' Place - Clear Stamp Set - Lakeside

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope that you had a good time. We enjoyed the Pokémon Detective Pikachu movie and the meal after with our daughter and son-in-law. It is always special spending time with them. In the summer I have been asked if I would like to show my cards at an Open Studios event. This meant that we spent some of the weekend working out how I could display my cards. The event is in August so I have some time to prepare. I am very flattered to have been asked. We also did some work in the garden. This week I will be mostly invigilating. It is exam time again.

Yesterday my cards were featured on the Beccy's Place Blog.  A little while back Beccy asked me to be one of her blog contributors. I readily agreed as I love Beccy's images and she is a lovely person to work with. To my surprise I was sent the Lakeside clear stamp set all the way from Australia. I did enjoy stamping and making different backgrounds. There are so many techniques you can use with stamps. 



Here are all my makes together. I will be featuring the individual makes in their own blog posts. 


Have a great week. 

 Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Shabneez said...

Oh wow Jackie! A fabulous set and how wonderful to be recognised for your talents by showcasing them! I wish you all the best for August and a great stamp set you received too! Shabneez x

Aunty Sue said...

I saw these on Beccys blog they are just stunning fab designs and a great stamp set

Janette said...

These all look wonderful Jackie, well done on showcasing in August, but your cards are always so lovely.
Glad you enjoyed your weekend and the 'film', maybe I will give it a look, who knows. Have a lovely day.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous set of cards Jackie with this lovely stamp set They are all stunning and such perfect Men cards Love and hugs Carole x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Not just another pretty boat card! These are masterpieces, Jackie! Each unique fold, and each stamp used, is done so amazingly! The colors are rich and vibrant - masculine, and yet, I love each one, too! I especially like the white embossed boats that you lightly colored with brown. Jackie, these are gorgeous! hugs, de

Christine Harrop said...

These are all fabulous cards in varying shapes Jackie. Make great cards for men but can also be used for other things. I am really tempted by these but maybe will settle for the digi version. Hugs Christine xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

You've had a busy weekend Jackie and then fabulous news about showing your cards later this year plus your cards being shown on Beccy's blog too. How wonderful for your talent to be recognised and rightly so

Your array of cards look fabulous, ideal for the male population. The colour combo and designs are super. Well done you!

June x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous cards Jackie, great design and fab stamping
Gr Karin

karin said...

Jackie, you've done a wonderful job with this stamp set. Such lovely images it are.
I love especially that card with the white stamps, and the first one, the special shape card is also lovely. Just great all the cards you've made :)
Karin
xx

Jan said...

Great selection of cards Jackie xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, loving the designs. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

This is a beautiful selection of cards Jackie.xxxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such a bunch of gorgeous projects today

ALI said...

Great selection of male cards x

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning set of cards Jackie, brilliant designs on all of the cards and fab colours xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all fab, Jackie xoxo

Stamping Bubbles said...

What a lovely set of cards Jackie, makes me feel all summery.
Glad you had a good weekend.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic sellection of makes.
GG

Judy V said...

Beautiful set of cards Jackie! They all showcase this stamp set beautifully!

Lori Kobular said...

What a marvelous array of cards! Each one is so special! That stamp set is gorgeous!

Janice said...

A fabulous set of masculine cards Jackie, great stamps to use. Congratulations on being asked to showcase your cards, lovely news.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

What a fab nautical collection Jackie. Michelle x