Followers

Friday 23 August 2019

Golden (50th) Wedding Anniversary Cards

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Good Afternoon. I hope you are having a good day. It is bright and sunny here today. I have already been out this morning. I do like to get out for a walk most days. This weekend we are visiting both sets of parents. I also need to sort some things out for my sister. Sunday will be a quiet day. On Monday we will be collecting my cards from the Hampshire Open Studios event. I have sold a few cards and I have received two commissions not too bad really. I do hope I get asked to participate again next year.

There is a very special couple at our church. They are in their 70s and they run a lot of activities for older people and people with dementia. Today is their 50th Wedding Anniversary. I just had to make them a card to celebrate.


I went with a gold and white theme. 


Here is the detail of the Oakham Lattice die set from the John Next Door range. You can always tell when I have used John Next Door dies as the floor is covered in lots of little bits. The sentiment and numbers are Crafter's Companion dies. The pearls made a nice addition to the design. 


This is one of the commissions I was asked to make. It is for the same couple that I my card was made for. This card used the Butterfly Heart Dies from the John Next Door range. I just love how you get so many butterflies you can use. 


That's all from me this week. I will be back after the weekend. I do hope that you have a good one. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janette said...

Really beautiful Jackie, love the details in the dies.xx

Liz said...

Two beautiful cards, Jackie. Your first card is such an elegant design and I especially love the dies you've used. Your second card is so pretty and I love the way you've personalised it with the photo. xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

two beautiful cards Jackie. Have a lovely bank holiday.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. They are both beautiful. Enjoy your weekend although it sounds as if you will be busy.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous Jackie both your designs are stunning and so special Love and hugs Carole x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Two stunning designs Jackie. I always like it when you can use a photo of the recipient. The couple will treasure these

Enjoy your weekend

June x

Gwyneth said...

Both cards look lovely with you, and very fitting for a 50th cellebration.
GG

KathyA. said...

Jackie, I appreciate that you always drop into my blog to comment on cards, so decided to stop by. And am glad that I did! This 50th Anniversary card is stellar and sure to be loved. Thanks for sharing it. Kathy at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

karenlotty said...

Both cards are lovely and spot on for such a great occasion
It sounds like the Open Studios went well To sell a few cards and get two commissions is brilliant
Enjoy your weekend x

pam said...

Stunning cards Jackie, love both designs.
Hugs Pam x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fabulous cards Jackie, very elegant. Michelle x

Alison59 said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie :-)

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your cards are beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Janice said...

I’ve just returned from holiday, so I'm trying to catch up on commenting. Your cards are beautiful Jackie, perfect keepsakes.
Janice x

Carole J said...

Jackie, these two cards are stunning! I hope the happy couple had a lovely day! x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such beautiful anniversary cards today. Wow

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jackie, Gorgeous card ! Love the colours and details ..!have a lovely day !
Hugs Rose

Kathy said...

These are beautiful, I'm sure the couple were absolutely thrilled!

Jan said...

Beautiful cards Jackie xx Jan