Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Winter Westie Christmas Card

Good Morning

I hope you are having a good week. It is bright and sunny here today. I might just pop out for a coffee later. I had a lovely time helping with the teas and coffees at the Hampshire Open Studios event yesterday and I am doing the same tomorrow. I have sold a few cards but I don't know how many.

When I was making my card for the August Challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog I actually made a few things with the the cute images.  I had a hard time choosing which to use. In the end I went with the card and the matching gift bag. This card was too good not to share sometime.


The backing paper was in my stash. I added die cuts of trees (Winter Trees - Creative Expressions) and snowflakes (from The Works). 


I used the used the pre-coloured images from the Winter Westie digi set from Fred She Said. This way it is easy to create a background on the computer and the images  will layer over the top. Of course they can be resized and flipped to make a little family. The mats and layers for the image were cut with the Double Pierced Rectangle dies from Creative Expressions. 


This is a Creative Expressions die. 


There are still a few more days to join in with the  August Challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog.  The theme is always Anything Goes. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Jackie, what a lovely card - the westies are so lovely and unusual for a Christmas card. Do hope you sold lots of cards at the weekend.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Alizabethy said...

Such a cute Christmas card - just love it!

Mrs A. said...

This card is absolutely adorable. Hugs Mrs A.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and I do love the Westies, they are my favourite canine.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Cute card

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable Christmas card! Love those doggies!!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Glad you have sold some cards. Hope you sell some more. I have sold some pottery at my local wool shop. She has a lot of local crafts on show as well as selling wool and haberdashery.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute dogs and gorgeous die cuts, lovely

Tracy Welham said...

I absolutely adored this, Jackie, brilliant festive card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Alison59 said...

Aw cute card Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssssssssssss and cute Jackie
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

This is fabulous Jackie I just love everything about this card stunning Love and hugs Carole x

cass said...

Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

pam said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable Christmas card, I haven't even attempted to make any of my own Christmas Cards yet. Michelle x

Carole J said...

This Westie family is so sweet and make a terrific Christmas card. My sister has a Westie called Blossom and would love a card like this! x

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's August "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

sweet art designs said...

I own a Westie and they are the cutest little dogs ever, so naturally, I love your card, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT