Followers

Friday 16 August 2019

Nautical Scenes die set - Take Two

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good week and that you have something nice planned for the weekend. This afternoon we will be setting up my table at the Open Studios event. On Sunday it will be my husband's tea party at our local tea shop. It is going to be a busy weekend.

After Wednesday's post I had another try with the Nautical Scenes die set that came free with Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 192.


All the papers I used came from a 12 x 12  paper pad that came from The Works. It was very good value and I loved the colours. All the papers are double sided. 


I used the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions to make the frame and to cut the acetate to go in the frame. To create the scene inside I used dies from the Nautical Scenes die set. 


I used some of the other dies in the set to add interest to this panel. 


I do like making nautical cards. This one will go in the sale. I will let you know how it goes. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, Oh I love a nautical theme's I really do, this is fabulous.
Hope you have a lovely fun weekend.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful nautical theme card Jackie
Gr Karin

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've constructed this card. A very nautical look. Fab card Jackie.
GG

karin said...

Great card Jackie. If you should make another one with a rope on it, you can take part at the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs :)
Karin.
xx

Kathy said...

Love this Jackie. All the elements and the colours combine to make the perfect nautical themed card!

Linda Simpson said...

Another fabulous nautical card Jackie, loving the design. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alison59 said...

Loving these nautical cards Jackie :-)

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Love Nautical themed cards. Hope your weekend goes as planned.

Liz said...

Super nautical card, Jackie, the colours are perfect for the design and the papers from The Works were a great find. Hope your weekend goes well. xx

tilly said...

Sounds like a wonderful holiday and tea parties...this looks like a very versatile set of dies and that boat is cute, two great cards to start with
Tilly x

karenlotty said...

Two brilliant nautical themed cards I hope the sale goes well
After looking after our grandson Friday afternoon and yesterday morning I intend to have a quiet day today Just need to get some sewing done first

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great scene Jackie and super papers

June x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

PS... enjoy today's tea party for hubby

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

such a lovely card today Jackie, great work

ALI said...

Another great scenic card Jackie x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Jackie loving your nautical card … great one for the men in our lives lol … hope you had a great if busy weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another great card, Jackie xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Such a beautiful nautical creation, Jackie! Your details are wonderfully colorful! Hugs, de

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful Nautical card, beautifully designed!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge....Good Luck, and hope to see your creations again soon!

DT Shell
http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/

Priya said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at The Creative crafters challenge
DT Priyadarshini

Carole J said...

LOVE your seaside card - I can almost hear those seagulls! x

Nance said...

Fabulous sea card. Love the colors and the patterns. Thanks for playing at Krafty Chicks Challenge.