Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Nautical Cards are Popular!

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It was lovely to have an extra day at the weekend. We got so much done in the garden. We collected my cards from the Hampshire Open Studios event. We stayed behind to help others tidy up. Then in the evening we went out for a meal with our friends.

Before I took my cards to the barn I photographed them in groups. Yesterday, I printed off the photos and I checked through marking off the cards I had bought home. Altogether I sold 44 cards and all but one of my nautical cards sold. I have a much better idea about what to do next year.

Here is one of the smaller nautical cards I made with the Nautical Scenes die set from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.


I made a few of these 5" x 5" cards. All the papers came from a paper pad from The Works. They do some cracking craft items. I used Snippets of paper to make the background. 


The sky was made with some paper I had inked with the aid of surgical spirit. Then I used the dies to layer up a scene using lots of Snippets of blue and white paper. 


I was quite surprised how popular these cards were in the sale. I think I will make some more. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love your background and design.
Well done for selling so many cards! xx

ccrafty74 said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing

Janette said...

Well done on the sales Jackie, thats so nice, this is a gorgeous card, love the image.
Hope your day is going well.xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie....great card and design....Well done selling so many of your cards....Joolsx

Chrissy said...

FABulous nautical card Jackie..loving the dies and your inky background and super design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

ALI said...

Great card and design Jackie x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jackie, I love the nautical scene you've created. xx

Wendy L said...

Super card Jackie and a great idea photographing your cards, xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. Guys are so tough to create for, but nauticalia makes it so much easier so I'm not surprised they sold well xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous nautical card Jackie
Gr Karin

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! What a great nautical card! Love the colors and the strips in the background are wonderful!

Di said...

Super card Jackie - love the nautical theme. As you say, they're popular right now - and perfect for chaps! Well done on selling so many cards - ages ago I did a craft fayre and came home well out of pocket. Mind you, being located next to a fabulous cake stall didn't help much!

Hugs

Di xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great nautical card and wonderful background using strips of paper Michelle x

Janice said...

Love your nautical card Jackie, great design.
Janice x