Followers

Monday 7 October 2019

Pollyanna Pickering Owl - Thinking of You

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a great weekend. For us Saturday was quite quiet. We did manage to have a nice lunch out. Our Saturday evenings are now filled with Strictly Come Dancing. We know some very good friends of Emma Barton and we have met her. So we are following her progress on the show. I must say I am really enjoying the shows. On Sunday we had a trip to Aldershot to have a finance meeting with all my husband's brothers, spouses and his parents. There is nothing to worry about it was all forward planning. After we had a meal out together. The plan is to make these meeting regular.

I made this card for a friend who has recently lost her mum . I do just love images by Pollyanna Pickering.


The papers in the background came from a pad of papers from Creative World of Crafts. The colours of the papers suited the image so well. 


This owl is so cute. I have a pad of images I still have a few of these owls left. 


Have a great week. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

30 comments:

Alison59 said...

A beautiful, thoughtful card Jackie :-)

Kathy said...

A beautiful picture and a lovely, thoughtful card

Mrs A. said...

Well matched indeed. I like the image of the owl looking at the butterfly. Hugs Mrs A.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A gorgeous card Jackie and so thoughtful for your friend

Hubby and I have been hooked on Strictly for many years. Emma is doing so well too!

Happy crafting

June

Gwyneth said...

I love Pollyanna Pickering's work and you've made a gorgeous card with this owl.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful topper and card Jackie
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and I am sure your friend will treasure this. The owl is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card for a sad occasion.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Basslady said...

a beautiful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I love owls. Glad you had a good weekend.

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous owl card. I really like this image and lovely card.

Doreen said...

Love the beautiful image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful. I'm sure it brought comfort xoxo

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card, Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the fabulous owl image
carol x

Janice said...

Beautiful card, perfect for the occasion Jackie
Janice x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Pam x

Shabneez said...

Lovely card Jackie - glad to read you've been keeping busy. Shabneez x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy x

Ewelina Nowak said...

oh my God!!! The best card ever I was see :)
hugs xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great owl project. I just love owls

Creaine said...


Love your Critter card!
Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Wei said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Lori Kobular said...

That owl is gorgeous! I love your beautiful card!

Carole J said...

A gorgeous image and perfect papers! This is a beautiful design, Jackie. x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

love, love love your owl card!!!! Should have realised it was a Pollyanna Pickering. Michelle x

Helen said...

Beautiful, Jackie and I'm sure it was appreciated.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x