Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2019

A Bit More Time to Craft - Challenge 102 - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It was so wet yesterday but I did get out for coffee with a friend. Today I have a quiet day to finish things off and pack. Tomorrow we are going to London for a Bootleg Beatles concert at the Royal Albert Hall. It is part of In the End tour and will feature music from the Let It Be and Abbey Road albums. I am super excited about this trip.

The new challenge starts today on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is always Anything Goes and there are gorgeous digi papers on offer as prizes. I really enjoy working with these papers.


I have been busy making more Christmas cards. Last year I ran out and I don't want to do that this year. I used two of the paper sets the Gothic Flakes for the background and the trees were cut from the On It's Way set


Our challenges are always Anything Goes. Why not enter click on the logo and you will be taken to the challenge blog. 


I cut the Happy Christmas, Creative Expression's Die, from white glitter card. 


The deer family were cut with the Sizzix Winter Wonderland die set. I make the female by cutting the antlers from one of the die cuts. They were cut in Kraft card and the edges inked with Distress ink. The trees were cut with the Branched Birch die from Sizzix. It is very easy to extend this die. In the background you can just see some green trees cut with the Winter Trees dies from Creative Expressions. 


I did make two of these cards. That is a two more for my stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Lozzy said...

Love your card Jackie.. have a great time tomorrow..hugs Lozzy xx

Janette said...

Your card is gorgeous Jackie and the way Christmas is creeping up on us you will soon need them.
Have a super time in London,and enjoy all that wonderful music.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful Jackie just love the dies and your wonderful design perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Caz said...

Lovely card Jackie... Thank you for all your lovely comments on my makes..Hangs head in shame..Rarely comment on yours..Must make more of an effort..xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Jackie! The layers and dimension are just fabulous, especially with the inking and die cuts. It's lovely! hugs, de (Jackie, I will still be visiting your blog and looking at your pretty projects, and leaving comments, too, but I can no longer read your blog. The print is way too tiny for me. If ever you want to change your print, just let me know and I can share how. But if no one else is having trouble reading, then please excuse my comment, and know that I DO love visiting you!). hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the gorgeous design.xxx

creationsnz said...

Such a lovely scene with your deer family, and great layering. So glad you shared with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, come back soon. CarolG

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful and tranquil scene you have created! Love those deer!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie . Enjoy your time away.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie...have fun in London....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie :-)

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, have a great time in London x

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie! xoxo

Carole J said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. I have the Gothic Flakes papers - aren't they beautiful! Love your wintery die cut scene. xx

Jan said...

This is lovely Jackie xx Jan

htondre@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card, lovely die cuts

Shabneez said...

Wonderful card Jackie - hope you enjoyed the concert! Shabneez x

karenlotty said...

Enjoy the concert
Lovely card I have these Sizzix dies Or is it a different set of deer dies I can’t remember now - I am such a doubting Thomas! I really must get cracking with Christmas cards

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us over at Through The Craft Room Door.
love
Amanda (Owner TTCRD)

Janice said...

A lovely first scene Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Lovely festive winter wonderland card. The woods are so effective. Michelle x

Niki said...

Aww, this is just lovely xx Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

Niki • DT Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh I love this.
Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Sorry I am a little late in visiting... but better late than never!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT