Followers

Monday 28 October 2019

My Cards for the October Rudolph Days Challenge

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope it was a good one. This weekend was quiet for us my hubby picked up a cold which really wiped him out. So not much happened here.  This week is half term so everywhere will be busy. I will still get out and do a few things. 

I love to enter the Rudolph Days Challenge each month it really keeps me on track with my Christmas cards. The October Challenge has started and will end on the last day of the month.

I was going through my stash and I came across some images and papers that I had  since 2014. So it was about time they got used.


The image and papers came from Making Cards Magazine back in 2014. I know because the date is on some of the sheets. I made tent fold cards as I had to card blanks left over when I made some other cards. 


I had made another Art Deco card for a friend and I came across these images when I was looking for something to put inside her  card. 


This is a Creative Expressions die. 


This is the second card that I made. I inked the edge of the image so that showed up against the background. 


Here are the cards together. Now some of my friends can have Art Deco cards. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:


Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, well I just love this card, the image is so pretty. Hope you have a good week, some of our schools went back today others are off for two weeks, silly really, you would think they would try co-ordinate it across the country.xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the images.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, love the images. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Two lovely cards. It's good to get the stash out and have a play every now and then. I've also got a Christmas stash box but got tempted by a new collection again this yearvso haven't been back to the stash box yet. Still need to make a lot more cards so will need to drag it out before long.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 beautiful cards with gorgeous images Jackie
Gr Karin

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards Jackie, beautiful images xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love both cards Jackie, the papers, colours and the images are super

June :)

Lori Kobular said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards! I love the vintage outfits, really fun Christmas card!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. You have been busy. Quiet weekend here, as usual. Went to Ikea this afternoon. Was busy being half term but wasn’t too bad. Go5 some storage boxes. Wooden ones so want to paint them first. Probably use chalk paint and do some stencilling. Enjoy the rest of your week Jackie.

Janice said...

Just catching up with everyone’s blogs after being away on holiday Jackie. Love these cards, good to hear you’re using up some of your stash, I really need to start doing that!
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What lovely images and colours

pam said...

Beautiful image on this lovely card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Chris said...

Your cards are very beautiful Jackie, love these elegant images!
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Wow, these are lovely images. Beautiful cards. xx

scrappymo! said...

These are two beautiful images, Jackie! You have made two equally neautiful cards. Love that gold sentiment...

I too have been trying to use up stash that has been packed away in baskets for many years. It is a great feeling to get it used up! I am sure you feel the wame about using up some of your stash too.

Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Alison59 said...

Super cards Jackie 🙂

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What very gorgeous deisgns and I love those images they are so lovely.
You can't beat and Art Deco image.
Super matt layering also.
Hope hubby soon recovers from his cold there are some nasty ones going round.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shabneez said...

Beautiful cards Jackie! Shabneez x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning image and a classy layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days October Challenge and sorry for the delay in leaving a comment, only I've been on holiday to Cape Town, Luv Sam x