Followers

Monday 15 March 2021

Art Nouveau Eden Roses - from Clarity Fresh Cut dies

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors 

I hope that you had a good day yesterday. I know it is a day that will not have been easy for some for lots of different reasons. This year more than most more of us will have been separated from the ones we love. I must admit I cried when I received a beautiful bunch of flowers from our daughter. Then on the day itself we spent two and half hours on the phone. We really do miss seeing each other. But if we keep being sensible and getting our vaccines there maybe a way out of this. 

On Friday I made a few cards. Here is one of them. 


All this card needed was the Art Nouveau Eden Roses Aperture Clarity Fresh Cut die and some Clarity Designer paper. 


This die is gorgeous and easy to paper piece. I took a piece of pale designer paper and put a double sided sticky sheet over it. I cut a piece of black card to cut the die and leave a frame around in. Once cut I placed the die cut over the sticky sheet. Then I cut the die again in red white and green and stuck the pieces I wanted to the sticky sheet. The rest of the sticky was covered with micro beads. 


I am trying to make a few cards that I think might sell at the Open Studios event in August. Also I don't like buying things that I don't use. This is the first outing for this die. I want to make a card with yellow roses on it. 

Have  a good week. We have a trip to a National Trust property booked which should be nice. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie. I have this design as a Groovi plate xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Jackie! I have never seen anything like this before! How incredibly beautiful! It's even more lovely paired with your sweet story. Your paper piecing is spectacular! LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! hugs, de

karin said...

Wow Great! It's like stained glass this image.
Karin
Xxx

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely day yesterday Jackie.
Your card is soooo beautiful, I love the Rennie Macintosh rose design and your colours are gorgeous, Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

This is beautiful and made with a technique that I love to do...Very nciely done!

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is a beautiful card, such a lovely design and do love the colours.
Glad you had a nice day on Sunday, we must just keep trying to get some kind of normal back, fingers crossed.xx

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful Jackie. I have this die too...note to self; use it lol :-)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make hun. I've got a die similar to this & its still in the packet as I was a bit scared to use it...now I think I'm gonna have a play
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a stunning card Jackie and beautifully put together. A set of these in a frame would look amazing too, I think. Take care. Michelle x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great paper piecing in red today. Beautiful