Followers

Friday 12 March 2021

First Ever Groovi Parchment Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We  had our vaccines last Wednesday and we had slight side effects which not unexpected. I know a lot of people who have suffered much more than we did. I do hope this is all worth it. We are looking forward to being able to meet up with our families and friends again soon. 

I decided to join in with the Tuesday Groovi sessions with Paul Church on the Clarity Stamp Facebook page. If I hadn't done these sessions I wouldn't have attempted to do this. 


I do love snowdrops. I bought the Groovi plate because I like them so much. We have managed to grow some in our garden this year. I used Designer parchment for this card. The frame was made with one of the plated that come with the Groovi starter kit. I have the mini started set.  The parchment was fixed in place with a corner punch. 


So there you have it my first Groovi card. I know it is basic and I have a lot to learn. 
This post is significant in another way. Our old laptop is failing and before Christmas we bought a new one. The only thing is the program I used to edit my photos is no longer available. On Tuesday I figured out which program to use on the new laptop. One of my lovely friend's made me a few watermarks that I can use on my cards. The significance is that the whole of this blog post was created on the new laptop. I will move over permanently some time soon. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, sorry you had a reaction to the vaccine, my daughter has been so ill from it I was quite shocked to be honest, as long as it works.
Your card this morning is beautiful, very delicate and pretty.x

Alison59 said...

I love this Jackie; you will be hooked now. Paul's groovi Tuesday is great :-)

tilly said...

a beautiful parchment card, I do like the delicate snowdrops, pleased you have had the jab xx

karin said...

So beautiful this parchment card Jackie, love it.
Good luck with your new computer and programs on it. It always takes a while to get used to it.
Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Have a great weekend. Anesha

aussie aNNie said...

Love to do parchment now and again and this is fabulous, well done, great designing. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, so very nicely done!

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Jackie, such delicate work. Pleased to hear that your jabs went well, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I cannot find your email address so I will either get Helen, John or Sam to email my hospital address to you.

ALI said...

Beautiful Jackie very delicate!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is beautiful, I love seeing groovie creations, they look so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more. Love your new watermark, Hazel xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely projects this week I especially loved the box What a fabulous gift idea too
Glad you OK after vaccination I am due my second soon Please please let this help so that we can get back to some sort of normality
Take care Have a great week xx

Tracy Welham said...

This is a very pretty card, Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make hun, I absolutely love a snowdrop
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Sorry to hear about your reaction to the vaccine, I hope you are feeling better now. This is a gorgeous card and love the parchment panel that you have created for your card, very elegant. Well done with your watermark too. Michelle x