Followers

Thursday 31 March 2022

Regal Alphabet Dies New Job Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? My hubby is getting better. Really he hasn't been too bad at all. We have had a quiet week but that isn't a bad thing. Sometimes life is just so hectic. 

Here is another of my makes with the Regal Alphabet dies. Those dies are very versatile. 


I did like using the grid that came with the dies. You can make up all sorts of phrases. The bunting across the top of the card was made with the smallest of the Presscut Nested Banner dies. All the card I used was Linen card. Behind the grid I used some Clarity Stamp Designer paper. 

Enjoy the last day of the month. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

Janette said...

Oh I like the idea of this die set Jackie, makes some gorgeous cards and so versatile.
I sometimes wonder how I ever had time to go out to work, the days can fly by. Take care.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
those deis certainly do make such wonderful cards.
I love how you have personalised the card with them.
Great colour combo also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love the alphabet die cuts. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Super design Jackie, they are such useful dies and your colour is lovely, good to hear your Husband is feeling better, Kate x

Janis Lewis said...

I love the ABC dies and grid. I bet it's addicting to come up with different phrases for cards. :) Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done card! I like how you can personalize cards! Great work!

Andree said...

A super card Jackie, the letters are very elegant looking xxx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's perfect xoxo