Followers

Sunday 11 November 2018

Not Just Cards Challenge blog - November Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? Today is a rather special day and we are off to church for a Remembrance service. I think it is going to be very busy.

As today is 11th the new challenge starts on the Not Just Cards Challenge blog and the theme is Anything Goes. I am sharing the card I made for my friend's special birthday.


I decided to make rosettes. I used my trusty Hougie Board to do the scoring. I made 5 rosettes in the end. I added two doilies and some patterned paper to the background. 

Why not come and join us our challenge are always Anything Goes. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


I added die cut circles to each. 


I added die cut details to each one. 


The glasses seem appropriate for celebrating. 


This is the Poppy Wave that my friend has created in the entrance to our church. People of all ages made poppies of all different shapes and sizes, 


I am not sure if this friend liked the card. We did have trouble going to the party which was a friend's house and we had been given the wrong house number. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Monika said...

Beautiful card Jackie!

jane stillman said...

Oh I bet your friend loved it. Love the rosettes. The poppy wave is amazing

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks great. Whoever received it is sure to have liked it. Your friend's poppy display is fantastic.
GG

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jackie, love the poppy display too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ewelina Nowak said...

Hello. Always perfect work. Good to see You again. Hugs xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Love that poppy wave in your church, Jackie! Fantastic tribute - it's even more special that everyone contributed their own poppies, just exactly how we all contribute our heartfelt gratitude for those who serve(d).

Your 60th card looks like an explosion of fireworks with the fun medallions and rosettes. Beautiful colors, and I can definitely hear the clinking of glasses! Beautiful! hugs, de

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Jackie. I love the Poppy Wave you have created in church. On my FB page I have images of what we have done if you get a minute to check it out. Like you our Remembrance Service this morning was so well attended we had to get out more chairs. We had a short service at the War Memorial on the village green but it was bitterly cold! Hugs Christine x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Great card Jackie for your friend ....love the poppy wave....Joolsx

pam said...

Fantastic card design Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

It’s lovely JACKIE

Littlelamb said...

Great card Jackie and love the poppy wave at your church.

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is fab! I love the colors xoxo

ALI said...

I'm sure they would have loved it, shame about the wrong address.
Those Poppies look stunning x

Pat K said...

What a lovely card for a special birthday. Great colours and design. The poppy wave looks fabulous. hugs, Pat Kxx

Mrs A. said...

Great idea for the special card. Your rosettes look lovely. The wave of poppies must have looked spectacular IRL. Hugs Mrs A.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very adorable

TaeEun said...

This is a really festive birthday card for a special day! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

Dwie lewe rÄ…czki said...

Love it! Great design. Thank you very much for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge.
Hugs,
Iwona