Followers

Thursday 8 November 2018

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) - Winter Animals

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I am busy with invigilating. There is just one Mock exam today. So I should get some time to craft when I get home. Tomorrow I am in for three exams which will make a very long day which will be tiring.

I am hosting the challenge that starts today at the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) challenge blog and the theme I have chosen is Winter Animals. 


I used lots of my festive dies to make this winter scene. All the dies were designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.  The sky was made with the Night Sky die. The Trees were cut with the Winter Trees dies set. The houses were cut with the Cottage Scenes dies. I have had all these dies for sometime. All the white I used is glitter card. This card really sparkles but it doesn't show in the photo. 


Why not join in with our challenge? Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 



The deer were cut with the Deer Family die set. They were embossed, I inked through the dies and backed them with gold card. 


Santa was cut with the Santa's Sleigh dies set I added an extra deer. 


I do love created scenes like this will dies. Enjoy the rest of the week. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Janice said...

You have created a lovely, wintry scene Jackie, I love the die cuts you have used.
Janice x

Laine said...

Fabulous use of these lovely die cuts Jackie.
Laine
x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie.x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! I love the PLAY on the reindeer theme between the deer watching in the beautiful night, as Santa's magical deer fly through the air! It's a wonderful creation, and so thought-filled for the winter animal theme! Wishing you a great day. hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

Soo cute! xoxo

Beccy said...

All those dies are absolutely beautiful Jackie, and you did a fabulous job putting them together to create a wonderful winter scene. I particularly like the deer with the ornate patterns on their bodies. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Super scene and I can just see the sparkle on the end house. Hugs Mrs A.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
and great deers
Gr Karin

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is a beautiful and elegant Christmas card! I love the gold Santa and his sleigh! Thank you so much for playing along with us at House of Cards this month!

jane stillman said...

Love this scenic card and the way you have used all the dies

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So many gorgeous dies Jackie, great Christmas card today. Love the bling

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Stunning card x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, great design and a great challenge, thank you. Xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie.

Gwyneth said...

Another grate looking card.
GG

Carole J said...

A beautiful snowy scene, Jackie - I love your deer dies! x

Suzanne H said...

What lovely dies and how you used them to put together your scene. Congrats on your win at Beccy's Place.

Sylvia said...

What a lovely winter scene you have created with the dies. A fabulous card and challenge theme Jackie.

Sylv xx

flossbite said...

Wonderful card, such a beautiful scene. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

DanyellScraps said...

Such a wonderful use of dies! Love the scene!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie...I'm back ....internet took 4 weeks as did the phone line after my move..sorry Ive your beautiful cards..but love the die cuts on this card....Joolsx

@d_e_crafts said...

A pretty card. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous use of die cuts! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Helen said...

Beautifully made, Jackie - love all the dies you've used.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and we hope to see you again next month.

Helen x