Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Double Twisted Easel Card made with the Christmas Cardinals

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have had the chance to catch up on a few things now that invigilating is out of the way.

I have made a lot of easel cards this year. I think this format is a good way of showing off images. I will have to be careful to send them to people who will know how to display them. I wanted to try something a bit different especially because I know I could flip the images.


I made a double twisted easel card. 


This image comes from the Christmas Cardinals set from Beccy's Place which is available HERE.  I used one of the pre-coloured images and place it onto one of my photos. 


I used the Happy Christmas die from the Happy Snowflakes die set by John Next Door. 


I did mean to have the cardinas facing each other. I might have another go sometime. This card is ideal for the R theme for the November Challenge at Beccy's Place Challenges. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card jackie, love the double twist, great design...xx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Jackie. Love the sweet image.
Laine
x

ALI said...

Lovely Jackie love the design.

Suzanne H said...

What a great way to share your photo too. Did you print directly on the photo image? The colors of the bird are so saturated. This is really beautiful.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the double easel design Jackie and the colours make it even more traditional

Happy crafting

June x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

amazing card today Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cass said...

Pretty Christmas card, great design. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional: "Something beginning with H" Challenge.

pam said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the double easel and wonderful image.
Hugs Pam x

Sylvia said...

Fabulous easel card Jackie, great images.

Sylv xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely double easel card Jackie. Awful day here today. Raining all day and at one time we had sleet.g

Beccy said...

Your double twisted easel card is awesome Jackie! The colours are fabulous. Although you meant to have the cardinals facing in the other direction, I think they look great the way you have them... it looks as though they are both finding berries for dinner. Gorgeous card!
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy L said...

Live this one Jackie, very effective. Xxx

Jane Savage said...

I do love an easel card and a double easel is even better! Gorgeous images and colours! Really love this!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Lori Kobular said...

There is something so special about seeing a cardinal in a tree in your yard at Christmas time! I love seeing them anytime of year, but they really stand out at Christmas! Gorgeous card!

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful double easel card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Creaine said...

Love your Critter card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card, great way to display the cardinals. Thank you for joining us at Cardz4guyz. EmmaT

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped on over from Beccy's Place to take a second look at your card. It really does deserve a Saturday shout out from her. Congrats!

Sandra said...

This is so beatuiful, love the cardinals!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}