Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Z- Fold Nativity Christmas card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have managed to get lots of things sorted out this week which is good.

I have been really enjoying the November Challenge at Beccy's Place challenges. This will be my last post for the challenge. I can't believe that November will be over so soon.


I had made a z-fold card with some dies from John Next Door and I wondered if the same idea would work with the Scenic Nativity Border dies from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine. In addition I used the Bethlehem Border die from Taylored Expressions and the Starry Night sky die from Creative Expressions. The Peace die is from Creative Expressions to. 


I did cut some extra camels and palm trees. I like to decorate right to the bottom of the panels. 


When the card was finished the manger scene was in black. I felt that it didn't show up enough. So I cut another in gold and used the black as a shadow. I do like it when you have an idea and it works out. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How exquisite, Jackie! I love the dramatic color choices and your beautifully created scene! hugs, de

ALI said...

Gorgeous Jackie, love the colours very effective x

Beccy said...

Absolutely beautiful Jackie! Your card is so elegant, love the combination of colours. The little manger scene looks fantastic with the black shadow, I definitely think you made the right choice there. Love the card fold and the way you've brought the design across the different section. Wonderful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a stunning scene on this card. The colour combo works so well. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam

Wendy L said...

Another really beautiful scene Jackie, xxxx

Janette said...

Oh this is beautiful Jackie, love the design....xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wow Jackie that's absolutely fabulous i love it so much the design is just perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Jackie! xoxo

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Z card, love the nativity you have created too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous z fold scenic card - love it

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! I love the scene you created on your Z card!

pam said...

Fantastic Christmas card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Stunning card Jackie x

Shabneez said...

Glad to hear you've had a good week Jackie. Wonderful card - the colours and fancy fold work so well together. Shabneez x

Littlelamb said...

Love this card Jackie. Thank you for sharing it. Have a good weekend.

Gwyneth said...

Looks stunning in this colour combination.
GG

Dawn said...

I love this style of card and something I would like to try myself. Your creation is amazing. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very beautiful Jackie, gorgeous die cuts

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

chanya13 said...

So Pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Craft Challenge. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fold and all the beautiful die-cuts.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x