Followers

Friday 8 February 2019

Snippets Thank You Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? I have been quite busy. Unfortunately I have hurt my shoulder and this has meant that even with some free time this week  it has been hard to craft. So I am a bit behind where I wanted to be with my makes.

I made a thank you card to send to a very special lady who runs the challenge at Pixie's Snippets Playground. I have been lucky and won a few of the prizes that have been on offer over the years. I have a endless supply of Snippets and I am on a mission to use as many of them as possible. I really enjoy joining in with the challenge. Di often makes me smile with her posts and I am enjoy finding out about what Dudley is getting up to. It is such an achievement to have been running the blog for so long.

Here is the card I made using lots of Snippets of course.


I made the background with strips of patterned papers. It is worth keeping all those Snippets to make the strips. I added stars to the design made with Snippets of silver mirror. 


The thank you die is from Crafter's Companion and I used the Refined Rectangle Frame die set to create an interesting mat for the sentiment. 


I do love making those backgrounds with the patterned papers. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, sorry to hear your suffering with your shoulder, hopefully it will soon be better.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the way you use up strips of paper, it looks so pretty, I think we are all on a mission this year to use our 'older stash', must admit it can be hard at times....
Have a lovely day.xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous Jackie, well done on saving all these snippets well done on use of them too, beautiful indeed!
See you in the playground! Oh wot fun, the pies are warming on the stove for elevensies!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wow, what a fab way to use up all those snippets! Love the background design. Hope you feel better soon!!
Hugs D xxx

karenlotty said...

A great card using snippets
I love your DO card with the daisy too

Monica C. said...

Hope your shoulder feels better soon, Jackie! Your card is lovely I am amazed at the great background you have created here with snippets of patterned paper.
Hugs
Monica

ALI said...

Great to see you still using your snippets, I very rarely remember...
Hope your shoulder improves x

Sarn said...

Lovely snippets card Jackie.

Come see me behind the bike sheds for further celebrations! I still have a few Chocklit Truffles and some of the hard stuff left.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, loving the snippets you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love the diagonal stripe background. Your card looks great.
GG

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the font of the sentiment. Sorry to hear about your shoulder; I hope it gets better soon.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, hope your shoulder eases soon.
Hugs Pam x

Di said...

Such a lovely card Jackie - I think you used snippets beautifully - and such a wonderful design as well. It's even nicer in real life of course :) Thank you for your kind words.

Hugs

Di xx

Shabneez said...

Sorry to read you've hurt your shoulder Jackie. I hope it's feeling a little better. Love your card - very bright and colourful! Shabneez x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. A good idea. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Know what that is like after breaking my shoulder a few years ago I still get trouble with it. Take care and try not to do too much. Enjoy your weekend.

Darnell said...

Great stripey snippets card, Jackie! Love the use of pp and all those stars!! Thank you so much for joining in the Hop to thank our Miss Di! Hugs, Darnell

Lori Kobular said...

This is lovely! The stars look amazing with that strips on paper!

Katie said...

Stunning card

Laine said...

Such great use of paper pieces Jackie. Stunning card!
Laine
x

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and I love the snippets background. Hope your shoulder is better soon xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great card today Jackie love the due cuts. Hope your shoulder gets better

jane stillman said...

a fabulous Thank you card made with your snippets. Hope the shoulder improves asap

Janet Packer said...

Love this card Jackie, and a great of using up your scraps.

Mrs A. said...

Super card and I like the colour combination of strips you have used. I have been making up loads of these strips into card bases using a herringbone technique. Snap with the shoulder. I put mine out the beginning of January and it is still not right so know the discomfort you are feeling. Hope it eases soon. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

A lovely snippets card for a lovely lady!
Janice x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love all those stripes of paper!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!