Followers

Monday 22 July 2019

Fa La Llama!

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a whirlwind of a time. On Saturday we visited our parents. We took my husband's parents out for a meal. Then we visited my parents and had a cup of tea with them. On Sunday we were catching up with jobs around the house when we got the message that my husband's mother had been taken into hospital. We later got the message that she was feeling a bit better but was staying in for observations. Today we will be popping up to see her after my husband finishes work.

On to the card for today. Do you remember that the card I made for our daughter's birthday got lost is in the post. Well it did turn up. So I didn't need this replacement that I made. It is another one that can go in the art sale in August.


I used lots of bits of patterned paper from my stash to make the background. 


This cute llama comes from the Llama Love digi stamp set from Imaging That Digistamp that is available HERE.  I used the pre-coloured llama and the sentiment came in the set too. In the background is my own photo. 


Have a great week. I will keep everyone up to date about my mother-in-law. 

I would like to go in for the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Judy V said...

So cute Jackie! Love it!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Jackie, love the llama.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and lovely card Jackie
Gr Karin

Lori Kobular said...

That llama is adorable! I love the eyes!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Glad the 9ne for your daughter did turn up. Sorry to hear about your mother in law. Hope everything was alright when yo7 saw her.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Cute llama today Jackie

Wendy L said...

Your llama is lovely Jackie, xxxx

karenlotty said...

Lovely card Jackie
You’ll ace the stall/stand I love your unicorn card and the one for Samuel is so special
Your wedding anniversary card is beautiful
I hope your MIL is fine now

Mrs A. said...

A wonderful card made using your own photo for the background. Hugs Mrs A.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet card, golly your weekend sounds very busy, hope Mum in Law is on the mend now, Hazel xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

My aunt would love this card Jackie. She adopted a llama and named him Archie

I hope mother in law is improving too

June x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Isn't that just the cutest Llama! Great card Jackie. Michelle x

Janice said...

A great card Jackie, llama’s seem to be on everything at the moment!
Janice x

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, Jackie! I love the background for your little llama - not their norm, is it? So I think he is entirely happy in his rich, green habitat! Beautifully done! hugs, de

sweet art designs said...

I just love llamas! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT