Followers

Friday 19 July 2019

Magical Unicorn Birthday Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? I didn't have a good day on Wednesday but things picked up after that. I am having a table at one of the Hampshire Open Studios venues in a few weeks time. I was asked. I am finding the whole thing a bit daunting, Anyway I have been making a few things for it. This card is one of them.


The background was made with one of my sheets of inky kitchen paper for the sky and the grass was a piece of watercolour card coloured with Distress Oxides. 


This is the Unicorn stamp set from Woodware. I think he was stamped with Watering Can Archival ink. He was coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. Some of these pens seem to have gone a bit funny and the ink blobs out. So I have taken to putting the ink on my craft mat and using a paintbrush and water to apply it. This unicorn is very sparkly which is only as it should be. 


The sentiment came with the stamp set and was cut out with a cloud die. 


I did the same with this sentiment. 


I made the rainbow with the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions. You do get two rainbows and lots of brightly coloured circles. 


I have various cloud dies that I used on this card.  That is one more card for my table. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie 

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Janette said...

What a cutie this one is Jackie, lovely sweet card.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

Barbara said...

This rainbow card will be a great seller. It could be for a child or an adult. It is magical. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful jackie

gr karin

Gwyneth said...

I love this card Jackie. So cute.
GG

Emma Goddard said...

This is adorable, beautiful and so colourful....love it xx

jane stillman said...

Love this card - it has brightened up what is a gloomy wet day here in Liverpool xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet unicorn.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute and colourful, love the rainbow. Good luck with your sale

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the scene you have created and the unicorn and sentiments are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the colours.
Hugs Pam x

Sylvia said...

Adorable card, great scene created and I love the bright rainbow colours.

Sylv xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Hope all goes well at the Open Studio event. Hav3 a good weekend

tilly said...

beautiful card with bright colours and lovely sentiments, enjoy the hot week ahead lol xx

Kathy said...

Cute card. Loving all the bright, sunny colours

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very super and colourful card.
Love the wonderful scene you have created.
Such a clever idea the Raunbow is never thought of that one.
Hope all goes well for you.
This card is bound to snapped up very early on.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely bright card. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

Love the rainbow card. My great niece is 2 today and I wish I'd made something like that for her!

Sorry you had a bad day on Wednesday and hope you are still on the mend

June x

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is a brilliant card Jackie, so bright and colourful. Great idea for the rainbow too.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

ALI said...

Love it so colourful x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So sweet and such a great die cut set

Lori Kobular said...

Absolutely adorable card! I love the unicorn with the rainbow!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

such a pretty unicorn rainbow card. particularly like the stitched detail on your rainbow. Michelle x

Julie Odil said...

Such a colorful card! I really like that rainbow. Thanks so much for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

Janice said...

A gorgeous, colourful card Jackie, love the rainbow.
Janice x

Silke said...

Such a sweet and colourful card! Well done! Thanks for sharing your card at Colour Crazy Challenge.
Silke