Followers

Thursday 4 July 2019

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog - Stars and Stripes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been so far? On Monday we were at a funeral that we had quite a distance to travel  which meant an over night stay. The funeral was sad but it was very nice to meet with so many relatives that I had lost touch with. We travelled back and met our friends for a meal before we watched the film Yesterday together. If you are a Beatles fan you will love this film. Now my husband is away for a few days for work. Lots of crafting for me and catching up on things.

Today the new challenge starts at the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog and our theme this time is Stars and Stripes. To me this challenge meant one thing, another chance to use up some of my Snippets.


I started by making one of my Snippets backgrounds for the stripes. 


Why not come and join in with our challenge? Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


The dies I used here are all from Creative Expressions. The decorative frame was cut with the Oslo die set.  I do like putting a shadow behind my sentiments. 


I cut the stars with the die that comes with the Champagne Bottle die set from the John Next Door range. You can cut so many stars at the same time. 


This is another card for my stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous loving the striped background and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

You always have the most intriguing designs, Miss Jackie! I love the stripes on the diagonal, and your amazing stars of friendship, too! Beautiful scallops and such lovely colors. Wishing you a great week-end! hugs, de

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super design Jackie, love how you added the stripes and the subtle colours you've used makes an awesome card

June x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a super design and I do always love your Snippets paper backgrounds they are always to lovely and an excellent way to use up Snippets.
Beautiful stars also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Christine Harrop said...

This is great Jackie. It all looks so soft and gentle in the blue and silver. Hugs Christine xx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the stripe of very pretty papers for your back ground, xxx

Caz said...

Loving the pastel colours...Lovely Card.. Caz xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, lovely background papers.

Mrs A. said...

I would never have thought to put stars with a flower design paper but boy does it work a treat on your card. I love it. Hugs Mrs A.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Funnily enough I am just making a card with my snippets and that’s stripped.

Janice said...

A great design Jackie, love the colours.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great Christmas card Jackie, lovely and sparkly in hues of blue. Michelle x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great interpretation of the theme, Jackie xoxo

Kathy said...

Realaly pretty, Jackie, and a clever take on the theme too.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderful birthday card. Lovely with all the sparkle

Julie said...

Great card and great use of pattern paper.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
Julie T