Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Painted Blooms tent fold card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? It is flipping hot. Last night there was an amazing lightning storm. My mother-in-law is still in hospital. She has a chest infection but that seems to be clearing now. Hopefully she will be able to come out soon. My husband and I will be visiting again this evening. It is exactly a year since my dad was in hospital. I think we need  a season ticket to the car park.

I was looking at Beccy's Place blog and there was a cool card  design using the Painted Blooms digi stamp set. Click here to be taken to the blog post. 


The card blank was a leftover piece of card from cutting down an A3 sheet. I trimmed it to the size that would suit. 


I had a printed sheet of images of the Painted Blooms set left over from the cards I made for the release. I used  Neenah card and I fussy cut the flowers and leaves. In my stash of scraps I found a piece of white card that could be cut to size. I arranged the flowers and leaves at the bottom of the card and cut round the edge. 


I think this die came free with a magazine a long time ago. 


Thank you Beccy for the inspiration. This is another card that can go in the art sale. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, so love those flowers.
Hope your MIL is soon better, it's odd how things happen at around similar times isn't it.
Enjoy your day.xx

karin said...

Great card Jackie!
Wish you all the best for your mum.
Karin

Lori Kobular said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Love your card!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the colours and pretty design. Sending healing thoughts to your MIL.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, its so bright and summery!!! Hot here too but no thunder even though we have a weather warning for it. Hope your MIL is home soon, Love Hazelx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I'll take a look at the digi image!

June x

Gwyneth said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie. I love it.
GG

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, far to hot for me!!..hope your MIL picks up quick and you get her home.
Hugs Pam x

Wendy L said...

Very pretty Jackie I do like the s3ntiment die xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful design and lovely bold colors, Jackie! XXOO

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie

gr karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Jackie xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I love this card, for some reason these flowers on your card take me back to my childhood. So pretty. Michelle x

Shabneez said...

A very pretty floral card Jackie - hope Mum is law is getting better. Shabneez x

Janice said...

Beautiful poppy card Jackie.
Janice x

Cicci said...

A Lovely and beutiful make !! Love The colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs Cicci

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie! So happy and vibrant as well.

Sorry I'm late commenting - blame Dudley Dog :)

Hugs

Di xx

Carole J said...

A stunning card, Jackie. The flowers are beautiful! x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card, great colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT