Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - March Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I had some sad news yesterday my uncle passed away. It was quite sudden. My poor cousin lost her mum recently too. I can't believe all that they are going through. My dad starts day care today. Last week it sounded like he had a great time so I signed him up. There always seems to be so much to sort out.

Today I am hosting the new challenge at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog. The theme really is Anything Goes. 


I based the theme of this card around the patterned paper I found in my nautical paper pad from The Works. 

Why not join in with our challenge they are always fun. Click on the logo and you will be taken 
there. 


I used the Renmore die from the John Next Door range in the centre to show off the sentiment. 


The flowers were made with the Cornflower die from the John Next Door range. The leaves were made with the Leafy Flourish die also from the John Next Door range. 


I sent this card to a friend this week. I sure she has received it now. Those cornflowers are so pretty. 
I have just noticed that this is my 1000th blog post. So many cards!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Janette said...

Really beautiful card Jackie, such pretty flowers.
Sad about your uncle, its awful when the family starts to dwindle.
Hope your dad has a realy good day...xx

Tracy Welham said...

Not sure if my first comment appear - internet crashed.

So sorry for your loss, Jackie.

This is a wonderful card, I love the springtime colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a sweet card. Im sorry to read of your loss. Sending thoughts to you and your family, Love Hazelxx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

gorgeous Jackie, I love this, hugs Aly xx

Crafting Queen said...

So sorry for your loss. Love your card, it's beautiful. Sending hugs.

Alison59 said...

Beautiful cheery card Jackie :-)

Sorry for your loss xx

Linda Simpson said...

So sorry for your loss Jackie. I hope all goes well with your dad today.
A beautiful springlike card, love the flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry to read your sad news. Beautiful card and congrats on so many posts

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Jackie

Your card is super colourful and pretty. Congratulations on it being your 1000 card!

June

Shabneez said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Jackie.
Beautiful card - gorgeous colours. Shabneez x

Littlelamb said...

So sorry for your loss Jackie. I needed to make a sympathy card today. Lovely birthday card you have made. Take care.

Wendy L said...

So sorry for your loss Jackie.
Lovely card and great colours, xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. So sorry for your loss xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Jackie with great flowers
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

I can tell you are ready for Spring time, Jackie! Your flower creations have been marvelous, and so colorful! hugs, de

Gwyneth said...

My sympathies on the loss of your uncle. This particular card looks full of the joys of spring. I love it.
GG

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

such gorgeous flowers Jackie, wow

Catie Cuddles said...

Congrats on getting to 1000 posts.
Lovely card. Love the bright flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Janice said...

A lovely, bright floral card Jackie.
Janice. X

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Jackie, my thoughts are with you. A really beautiful card Jackie. Love those flowers, so pretty. Take care Michelle x