Followers

Monday 16 March 2020

Beccy's Place - Cherry Blossom Digital Stamps

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We are living in very strange times. Our Sainsbury shop was very weird we got most of what we wanted but it cost a lot more as we had to buy alternative brands. Also we bought the last few bits we needed in M&S. Lots of plans are being cancelled but it is but better to be safe.

I am one of the Blog Contributors for Beccy's Place. If you go to Beccy's post you will see that I have made other cards with the beautiful images. I will share those with you later in the week. There will also be a bonus card. I found the images very useful.


The colours I used for the mats and layers reflected how I had coloured the images. 



This is the beautiful set that I got to work with it is the Cherry Blossom Digital Stamps. If you click on the image it will take you to the store. 


I used the individual flower images to make a wreath. I have found that I really enjoy manipulating images digitally. Everything was printed onto Neenah card stock and coloured with my Promarkers.  


I changed the colour of the sentiment to fit with the colours I had used. 


I was rather pleased with how this card turned out. This is a gorgeous set of images to use. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I hope you can enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Stay Safe and Well

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really wonderful card Jackie, love how you used this stamp set.

Janette said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jackie, so pretty.
We are seeing problems everywhere, my delivery has just come and no loo rols, plus lots of other essentials, fortunately I do have some but people are being silly about it. Stay well my friend.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Jackie, it's beautiful! xoxo

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie; beautifully coloured :-)

karin said...

That's a great digiset Jackie, I have also made a card with it for my mum's Birthday.
Your card is beautiful ! Love it :
Yes, we're living for the moment in a strange world. No activities, only work and the most necessary shopping.
Take care !
Karin
xx

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, very pretty.
We are on lockdown, cant go out together, dog walking or shopping, only one person and can be fined if more than 1 person in car.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous I love the beautiful floral wreath.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous flowers love this wreath on your card

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Keep well.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautifully coloured.
Janice x

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! I ordered this set today! hugs, de

carla said...

Very beautiful!

xxxCarla

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a wonderful card, more cherry blossom, very cleverly done, great colouring. Michelle x

Carole J said...

A gorgeous Cherry Blossom wreath, Jackie, and so beautifully coloured!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Path of Positivity Challenge. We hope you’ll join us again soon.
Carole x