Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Beccy's Place - Cherry Blossom Digital Stamps part 2

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you getting on? Everything is so strange. I am so glad that I have a very consuming hobby. My husband is now working from home. He works on the PC upstairs  so I try to stay out of the way.

Here are the other cards that I made for the released of the Cherry Blossom Digital Stamp set from Beccy's Place. I was featured on the blog the other day.  The following cards are all DL cards.


The background for this one was made on the computer. I changed the colour of the sentiment. The image itself was coloured with Promarkers. 


This is the set of images you receive in the Cherry Blossom set there is line art too. If you click on the image you will be taken to the store. 


For this card I put the image on a blue background. This time I printed the image twice. This way after colouring with my Promarkers I was able to Decoupages some of the blooms. I added Candi to the corners. 


This is a bonus card. I have been corresponding with my cousin who lost both of her parents recently. I was asked to send her some documents. I needed a quick card so I used the pre-coloured image and created a background on the computer. The sentiment came from another of Beccy's sets.

There you have it three cards. I think I will be using these images a lot they are so pretty. 

I hope you stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow Jackie you have been busy, what a beautiful set of cards, so pretty and great images.
Think we are all getting used to having to hunker down, well those of us that can for now anyway. Stay well.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Three stunning cards Jackie. I adore the background you created and your colouring in the first card. Keep safe.x

Alison59 said...

WOW Jackie these are stunning :-)

Pat K said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie and how clever you are for creating those wonderful backgrounds. hugs, Pat K xx

carla said...

Wow you did a great job Jackie.
I love all the cards.

xxxCarla

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jackie, I'm new here and came across to visit when I saw your name as one of the top 3 on Hazel's blog. You have beautiful creations, and I've enjoyed scrolling through your pages. I've clicked the Follow Button, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are all stunning, I love the last card as well. Hope that all is well, Hazel xx

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, I have so enjoyed your beautiful cherry blossom cards! Beautifully done! hugs, de

Gwyneth said...

Lovely stamp and fantastic cards Jackie.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards you have made Jackie
Gr Karin

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh I love this digi stamped image it's gorgeous and so useful as you have shown.
Your colouring is perfct also.
Love the backgrounds on all three cards.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful. Lovely images. Thanks for sharing them.

Shabneez said...

Wow! Stunning creations Jackie. Shabneez x

htondre@aol.com said...

Beautiful flowers today Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, love it xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These makes are stunning hunnie, love the backing papers

Stay safe
hugs Shell xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

So pretty, cherry blossom, fabulous cards Jackie really fresh Michelle x