Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Crafts Galore Encore - April Challenge - Anything Goes.

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Here I am back with another post. This time it is for the new challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog where the theme is Anything Goes. The sponsor is the fantastic Vera Lane Studio. The prize on offer this time is two sets of images of the winners choice.

Our daughter just loves cactus's so when I saw these images I just had to have them.


Sometime ago I used my Gelli Plate to make some backgrounds. This was the time to use one of them. I also used some Spellbinders dies to make the black die cuts. 


There are so many fabulous images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This set of images is called Succulents and it is available HERE. I was rather pleased with myself I managed to cut the sentiment so it fitted inside the die cut. 


All of the Succulents were printed onto Neenah card stock and were coloured with Promarkers. 


Once each one was coloured I cut them all out. 


I did choose the Succulents that would be easier to cut out. 


Then they were arranged around the sentiment. 


Sometimes at a jaunty angel. 


I did rather like the way this card turned out. I know our daughter is going to love it. 

I had been  wondering on cutting down on my Design Team commitments but right now I am very glad that I didn't.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenge 407 at the I ❤ Promarkers Challenge blog

Stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, I love this array of plants they look fab and perfect for your daughter if she loves them that much.
I think many are glad they have crafting, its something to keep me out of mischief for sure.
Have a lovely day.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Jackie this is stunning. Love your background and how you arranged the beautifully coloured image. Your daughter will love it. x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jackie, love your card, your colouring is fabulous and what a super background too. Hope you are keeping safe and well, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Super card Jackie, I can understand why you bought it, xxxx

ALI said...

Fab card, love all the different varities of cacti x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh I love this card it's gorgeous and very unusual.
Love all the cacti in their pots and you have coloured them brilliantly too.
Super sentiment as well and your background is fab.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic card, Jackie. I love cactus's too and succulents. Hope you are well. Stay safe. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, these cacti look like the ones in our conservatory my husband loves his cacti.
Hugs
Linda xxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card, love succulents and Vera Lane Studios! Beautifully coloured Jackie, hope you are keeping well, Take care, Michelle x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie great colours you have used
Gr Karin

Pat K said...

Wonderful background papers for the lovely succulents. Great colouring Jackie. xx

Andree said...

A super card Jackie. Fabulous colouring and lovely tile effect background xx

Littlelamb said...

Love the card Jackie. My cousins daughter would love this. Take care and stay safe.

Carole J said...

A beautiful card, Jackie. Love how you coloured the cacti and your gelli print backgrounds perfect. Wonderful design and a cheery sentiment. Hope you stay safe. xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super card Jackie and so different. Your colouring is excellent

Hugs, June

Tindaloo said...

Awesome card! love the cactus images ♥

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hello Jackie
This is a brilliant, fun card. I am sure your daughter will love it. I think that there are many people who are glad of their crafty commitments at this difficult time.
Take care
Lesley

Diane said...

What a delightful cactus design and love the background and colors.

Hugs Diane

Mrs A. said...

Oh Jackie, this is super. Love your fussy cutting on those prickly cacti. Managing to keep busy here , only venturing out to forage when needs must. Keep well and safe. Hugs Mrs A.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great card today Jackie

Shabneez said...

Absolutely love this creation Jackie! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

Love this, Jackie, great images and fab colours

Janice said...

Stunning card Jackie, I love the image you have used.
Janice x

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful card Jackie! I haven´t seen these images before. I have to go and check them out. Wonderful card design and your colouring look amazing!
Take care and stay safe!
Nick