Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft - April 15th Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you all doing? What was Easter like for you? It looks like I will be spending my birthday (9th May)  in lockdown. Oh well there are worse things.

The new challenge starts at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is always Anything Goes.

This is the last Easter card I will share with you. I didn't make many this year events overtook me.


I used the Day Star papers to make this card. 


Our challenge are always fun and there are lovely digi papers to win. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


The sunburst die came free with a magazine. The tulip die is from Crafter's Companion and the flowerpot is a Spellbinders die. 


This is a Creative Expressions die. I do like to mix up the dies I am using. 
This is the drawing that our daughter made for our little family at Easter. It features me and my hubby, our Daughter and Son-in-law, his parents and the bunnies. It was so lovely to receive this digitally. I have printed a copy and it is in our lounge. 


I did make two versions of this card using different colours of the Day Star papers.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I wonder what will be coming in the next few weeks. 

Stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, I love these cards the sunburst die is so beautiful, it really makes the image pop.xx

Mrs A. said...

Love the way you have combined 3 different dies to create this lovely Easter Card. Hope you are safe and well in these troublesome times. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafting Queen said...

Love your cards, they are beautiful. What a great drawing. x

Linda Simpson said...

These cards are beautiful and I love the image your daughter made too. Stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Jackie

gr karin

Shabneez said...

Lovely cards Jackie and isn't your daughter talented? Wonderful digital picture. Shabneez x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Think my granddaughter will also have her birthday during the lockdown as it will be 1st May. Hope you are keeping well.take care.

Gwyneth said...

I like both coloyrs of your lovely card Jackie.
GG

Alison59 said...

Beautiful creations Jackie :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both the cards and the image are beautiful xoxo

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the sunburst die as a background for your tulip pots, how beautiful it looks with your colorful sponging.
Your daughter's drawing is fantastic, how sweet of her.
Thank you for sharing these pretty projects with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
XO
Maria.DT

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great easter cards, love the color in the backgrounds

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

beautiful cards, the background dies are really effective and the colours are perfect, really tranquil. take care, Michelle x

Birgit said...

What lovely cards and just perfect for our challenge. So happy to see you linked up to the DRU "Spring Flowers" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Helen said...

A great card, Jackie - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Helen x

Janice said...

The sunburst die looks fabulous on those papers Jackie.
Janice x