Followers

Monday 27 April 2020

April Rudolph Days Challenge - Winter Scene Christmas card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are things going for you? We are shopping for quite a few people. As long as we stay healthy this is fine. We are happy to help. I wonder how long all of this will continue. We keep hearing of more and more people who have been affected.

I love entering the Rudolph Days Challenge every month. When I am struggling to craft I often start a session by making a Christmas card. I am finding it hard to craft at the moment. I think it has a lot to do with my hubby being around all the time and my new love of doodling. I keep looking out for things I can draw.


This card was made almost completely from Snippets. All I had to make from scratch was the card blank. The background was made with some left over pattered paper and some left over glitter care. 


The circles were left over from making a frame on another card. They were cut with the Double Pierced circle dies from Creative Expressions. I have lots of these deer already cut. The trees were cut with a Tattered Lace die. The moon came with a die set that came free with a magazine. The Happy Christmas was cut with a Crafter's Companion die. I have all my Snippets organised by colour so when I need to cut a sentiment or something else small I can easily find the colour I need. 


This is another card for my stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stay safe and well

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Alison59 said...

This is lovely Jackie :-)

Can't thank you enough for pointing me in the direction of Barbara's doodling SHAC. I'm loving it. Up to day 7 now.

Janet Packer said...

Another lovely card Jackie. I just checked out the link to the challenge and it looks a fun one, maybe just what I need to get my mojo back in gear. Sorry I haven’t been visiting much recently, I’m hoping to do better! Stay safe, Janet xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card and keep doodling!

Janette said...

This is just lovely Jackie.
I am getting to the point now where this is becoming the norm, who knows how long t will go for, fingers crossed wea ll come through fine.
Your not alone with the crafting though, so many friends have been saying the same thing, its very odd, maybe we are just amusing ourselves with other things.
Stay safe.xx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely Christmas card Jackie.
GG

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jackie, lovely scene and colours, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful! I love the winter scene you have created with the dies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great work Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, fab background. Keep safe xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card and scene you've created here Jackie. Thank you for joining in Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue DT xx

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Take care.

ALI said...

Great card Jackie, I must say thanks as well for the tip to Babara's doodling. I've shared what I've done so far.x

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Jackie! Shabneez x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super card Jackie, and there's nothing much better than a doodle or two!

June x

Babs said...

A beautiful Christmas scene you have created and it looks fab on your circle cut dies lovely stags too.
Babs x

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful use of snippets to create a lovely card. You should take it over to join in the Pixies Crafty Workshop snippets challenge.

Love the center scene dies and your pretty card.

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy Rudolf Days.
My that is lovely of you shopping for people.
Love this wonderful card and that scene you have created inthe centre is gorgeous.
Great use as always of Snippets.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning snippets Xmas card and thanks for joining us at Aprils Rudolph Days Challenge,

Luv Sam x

Janice said...

Stunning Christmas card Jackie.
Janice x

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie,
Pam x

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lovely design - and why do I always forget Rudolph Days??
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Di said...

Gorgeous card Jackie - and super use of snippets of course :)

Hugs

Di xx

Monica Maier said...

Lovely deer and a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas this month!

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

MagsB said...

This is lovely, Jackie, what a sweet scene with those fab die-cut deer! Thanks for joining in at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful Christmas card and love the reindeer scene. Take care Michelle x