Followers

Monday 17 August 2020

Cute Little Hedgehogs in a Line

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a quiet day on Saturday. There were lots of jobs around the house and garden that we caught up on. In the garden I harvested 1kg of potatoes that I had grown in a pot. We had some them with our dinner on Sunday they were delicious. On Sunday we had a walk to our local country park to see the field of sunflowers there. We did see the sunflowers but we also got caught in the rain. Later we went to have a cup of tea with our good friends. Sunday was a good day. 

I have been tidying my desk and going through  my files and I found this cute little card that I hadn't shared with you. 


The background paper and the ribbon was in my stash as well as the buttons. 


This is an image stamped with a Little Clair's stamp set. It is such a shame they are no longer in business. I coloured the stamped image with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I did do this some time ago I found the image when I was doing some tidying. I no longer colour with those pens but I use them to make backgrounds. 


This is one of the cards that I will have on sale at the Hampshire Open Studios event. SeaDrift Studio where I will be showing some cards will be open Bank Holiday weekend. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a good week

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

Janette said...

What a cute card Jackie, its amazing what we find in files at times.
Your weekend sounds lovely, all those from one pot, nothing like the taste of fresh home grown.xx

tilly said...

this is a cute little scene and so pretty
Tilly xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie,love the fab image.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card Jackie.

Alison59 said...

Aw this is gorgeous Jackie :-)

Mrs A. said...

A sweet little scene.i have a few of their stamps which are good for building up scenes with. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

It is a wonderful image, lovely cards Jackie,

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute Jackie, love the scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Glad you’d enjoyed your weekend. Mine was quiet as usual. Hope,the sale goes well. Take care.

Janice said...

A stunning card Jackie.
Janice x

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie, just sooooo cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what a great card, I love those wee hedgehogs. Ohhh new spuds from the garden are always amazing!!! Hazelx

ALI said...

So sweet!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This card is just TOO cute, I love the layout as well. great with the little buttons on there

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable card, love the stamp that you have used and that striped ribbon sets it off nicely too. Take care Michelle x