Followers

Friday 14 August 2020

Sherry West Guest Design Team using Fall Fab Fairy

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Hasn't it been a hot week. We did get down to the coast on Monday evening. It really isn't too far from where we live. I shouldn't have been but I was surprised how many people were there. We stayed there with our friends until it was dark. It was so cool there I even needed a cardigan (nice). 

This is the second card that I have made for the Sherry West Guest Design Team. This fabulous image is released today. Now Sherry has closed he Etsy shop and her images are now free yes free. If you visit Sherry's blog all the details are there. CLICK HERE to visit the blog.   

You can also join the Facebook Group to keep up with all the current news. Click Here to visit the Facebook Group.  The image is free in the event that is being hosted on the page. 

This image is called Fall Fab Fairy and she was coloured is my Primacolor pencils with a touch of Wink of Stella to the wings. The die I used for the frame is a Spellbinders die. 

Have a great week. I will be back tomorrow with another post. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, well this is fabulous, a great iamge and a lovely design. I think its sad Sherry has closed the shop and is now giving all her fab creations away.
It has been a hot one, so glad you got to the beach, it was always my place to go, last night my daughter and her little family went down and even had a dip, they enjoyed it so much I was quite jealous, haha...xx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,what a fab image.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card Jackie.

Alison59 said...

Super card Jackie :-)

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
such a very lovely image and you have coloured it perrfectly with those pencils.
Love the sweet design as well.
I live about 15 miles from the beach but have no way of visitng there even in good times now I don't drive.
My son wanted to take me out Tuesday as he is on holiday looking after his children but I said it was far too hot for me to move away from my fans.
So he came rond to me instead.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous layers and image on this wonderful card. I love the frame in the gold.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great fairy!! SOunds like you had a lovely night on Monday,have a super weekend, Hazelxx

Littlelamb said...

Love this card Jackie. Stay safe and take care. Enjoy your weekend

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. I love the frame and your coloring xoxo

Janice said...

Great fairy image, lovely card Jackie!
Janice x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That fairy is just TOO cute, great card today Jackie, great layout on this card

KathyA. said...

Your coloring and embellies on Sherry Wests Diva are excellent. TFS! Kathy A

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great card and love the sassy fairy which you've coloured, just love her glasses. Take care Michelle x