Followers

Friday 25 June 2021

Art Deco Birthday Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? We have been rather busy. On Wednesday we celebrated my mother-in-law's 94th birthday. It was a lovely day and we were able to have lunch in the garden with friends and family. We were in charge of bringing the food. It was such a nice occasion to be at. Today I am helping at another felting workshop I helped at one yesterday. I helped at one yesterday and I made a poppy picture. 

I had a bit of time to catch up on some of the makes I will need soon. My friend's birthday is in September it is good to get ahead. 


My friend love Art Deco ladies. I save all the cards that I get with these images on to make cards for her. The outside frame was made with the Presscut Art Deco Cassandre die. I know the Art Deco dies were popular. 

I had these pretty cornflowers that were left over from another project. I added gems to the centres. I had some of the small leaves left over too. 

This tag comes with the Cassandre die and I used the stencil sentiments dies to make the sentiment. 


This image started life as thank you card. It is amazing what you can do when you can hide the old sentiment. 


It is fine for me to share my friend's card. She doesn't indulge in Social Media. 

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Jackie. Shabneez x

Janette said...

Your card is beautiful Jackie, such an elegant time I think.
Glad the birthday celebrations went well, it must be wonderful to still have parents around.xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.
Pam x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous and the flowers really pop. Xxx

tilly said...

what a gorgeous card, the dies are perfect to complement the pretty lady xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love your stunning art deco card, and as always it's perfect...♥

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Jackie, I love the beautiful flapper girl and the wonderful die frame, beautifully designed too, Kate x

karenlotty said...

Very pretty makes I loved the card you made for your friend Christine and There’s nothing simple about your Father’s Day card
You are the queen of recycling cards I can never find cards that would work or they look like I’ve just plonked a topper on a piece of card
Take care

ALI said...

Wonderful card Jackie x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

NickScrapShack said...

Very elegant and classy! Love the gold details too.